2.Star wars //Micheal

"Daaaaad!!! Come on!! We're gonna be late!!" Your daughter,Gianna, says as she waits on line to meet Yoda and Vader. Her and Michael were HUGE fans of all the movies. You, not as much."Ok baby hold on we're almost there" Micheal says. When you get there she says "dad I'm gonna meet the king of the dark side and basically the king of the light side that talks really weird." Michael chuckled. When she walked up, she was shaking. "Hello young padawan....breathe breathe (do you understand where I'm going with this😂😂) "H-Hello Lord Vader." "This girl catches on to things quickly. breathe breathe " "mhmmm... Yes hello indeed young padawan... Good point you have indeed Anakin." " I no longer go by that name Yoda...Breathe breathe" "Why must you turn to the dark side... Been good you have..but now..bad very bad indeed..." "I am not getting into this conversation now. Breathe breathe " "Oh!! From 5 seconds of summer you are! My daughter, likes you she does!" "Really! Well I can get an autograph if you want Master Yoda..." " Yes!! Like that she will!! Very much!" After Michael was done, he handed it to Yoda. "Mhmmm!! Thank you I must!! Give this to my daughter I will!!" "Anytime Master Yoda!" "May the force be with you. breathe breathe" "mhmmm yes!! The force!! Be with you it must!" "You to Master Yoda, Lord Vader." Her and Michael said, walking off to talk about the experience together.