Feelings?

John's POV

I was sitting on my blog. Reading comments of how people though Sherlock and I were a good couple.

All I could think was, 'I am not gay. I mean I can't be.' I tried to get the thoughts out of my head but I couldn't. I mean this was a new idea to me, I never thought about my feelings about him. Wasn't he just my closest guy friend?

I went on writing and soon forgot about that comment. Writing of our last case together. A man and wife had been placed as if the husband did it all but once Sherlock showed up he noticed there was something with the way the carpet was or something. I don't know. I was never the deducing type.

I stopped typing when I felt a presence behind me.

"That comment from earlier, it was funny. Don't you think?"

"Yeah, you're right Sherlock." I was a little shocked at the fact that he comes out of no where.

"I am always right."

I went to bed that night thinking of that comment. Surely Sherlock wasn't thinking it was funny because it is true because it is not. Or maybe he feels that way. But he did say girlfriends weren't his area when they first met.

John, just type about it and hopefully he will say something that way you won't have to outright say that. Yeah, I will do that. Tomorrow after breakfast, tea by my side. Tomorrow.