So This is How I do This

Sherlock's POV

When we stepped inside the flat, we got into a deep passionate kiss. We went into my room. I pushed him down so I was sitting on top of him.

I was nervous about this as I had never actually had this kind of contact before with anyone.

As the kiss got deeper I got harder. Just the mere though of doing this with John was a great idea that only made me want him more than earlier.

I pushed him down so he was laying down and I was leaning down. I started grinding my hips into his and he didn't resist.

I broke away and admitted, "I have no idea what I am supposed to do."

He smiled, "Then let me take control."

We switched positions so he was on top.

"The condoms and lube are in the too drawer right there," I said with a moan as he ground his hips into mine.

I slid my hands up his shirt. He felt nice.

I hadn't noticed but he had started unbuttining my shirt. We got that off and then started working at his jumper then his undershirt.

Piece by piece, clothes came off, words got dirtier.

Finally the time came.

He looked in my eyes and siad, "I will go slow. Tell me if it hurts." He slowly slid lubricated fingers into me. At first it hurt but once he started fingering me and hitting prostate, it was magical.

He stopped and asked, " Are you ready?" I nodded. He slowing slid himself into me. He went slow at first and then started going faster. He was kissing me and bitting me neck. I was getting dark marks in those places but it felt really good.

I can't believe this is what I had been missing all my life.

I was getting close. I think John was too because he stopped kissing me.

I said, "John..." He went as fast as he could before we both came.

My mind had gone blank except for the face John just made which was so sexy. Oh fuck. That was great.

John collapsed on top of me and kissed me.

"That is the one thing I didn't know Sherlock wouldn't know about."

I let out a breathy, "Fuck you."

He laughed, "You just did." I rolled my eyes and laughed.

We both relaxed and fell asleep together. I fell asleep thinking about John and how I should do some research next time. That way I can show him. That way he won't have to work and I will actually know something about sex.