Cut Short

Sherlock's POV

As I was having fun with John there was a knock on the door.

"I can't stop now, I'm so close." Just as there was another knock on the door. I you know reached my destination.

I kissed John and out on boxers and my robe. He was still calming down.

I opened the door to see Lestrade who said, "What was that?"

"Must have been someone upstairs."

"Where is John?"

"He was just taking a nap in his room." He looked at me weird.

"Anyways, we found something. There was this person that walked out with a huge bulge in his back like he had a gun. Bad news is he kept his face hidden."

"Well go get prints obviously."

"So are you and John just friends?"

"What else would we be?"

"In a relationship."

I tried my hardest from going red as I said, "We are not in a relationship." He laughed and walk away.

I went back in to see John's back arching and some cum on his chest. I walked over to him. He still have the vibrator inside him.

I looked at him in the eyes as I pulled it out and stuck it inside me.

"Hmmmmmmmm... Oh fuck." John smiled and kneeled between my legs.

John put some lube in his hand. He kissed up my cock and down the every inch up to my lips. He took hold of me and started pumping.

"John, I... Ohhh god. Please don't stop." He smiled as he kissed me.

"John go faster...mhhhmmm..." With just a last few jerks, I came on John's chest.

He pulled the vibrator out of my arse and said, "This was a good find Sherlock." He put it back in the draw and gave me a few peck as he lay down next to me.

Lestrade texted me, 'Keep it down next time.'

I swear that guy is gonna get it.

I texted back, 'Where are you?'

'Right in the lounge. Mrs. Hudson made some tea and I decided to stay and have some.'

'I swear if you two say anything to anyone. I know how I can kill you without leaving a trace. I'm not that stupid.'

'Why don't you come on our and tell us how this came about.'

"John. Lestrade is here. He heard us. He also wants us to go out there and explain how we became a thing."

"Sherlock. I'm tired. Can't I sleep? I spend enough I'm up all night on Cases with you. I need some sleep."

I groaned and got out of bed. I went out to the lounge and sat down.

Lestrade asked, "So, tell us."

"John had a comment on his blog about how we would be a good couple. He then was writing about how he felt about me. I then though about how he had become a good friend of mine. I took him out to dinner and yeah."

"How's the sex?"

"Fine." He laughed.

"What's so funny?"

"The fact that Sherlock Holmes, self proclaimed consulting detective and high functioning sociopath, is now like a crazy sex machine and in a relationship." I huffed.

"Guess what? Not everything is what it seems."

"I guess so." He laughed said goodbye and left. I sat in my chair thinking. How did I become this? I guess, nothing is what it seems.