Chapter 6

Mike's POV

I followed her trail here to the forest and I've found myself on a grassy land and I've found a cottage in the middle of it. I saw a human chopping a wood in front of the door and was looking around. I changed to my human form before he could catch me up on my wolf and hunt me.

Yes I know he is a hunter. I was once saw him on the forest kill some of our Pack Members and it really make me angry that I could kill him. But the moon goddess told me that I shouldn't be doing it because he will be a great part of my life someday. And I as an Alpha, I followed the moon goddess' order.

When I make my way to the cottage, the man approached me. He looks at me confused.

"Hey young man,are you lost?"

"Uhm. Yes sire. Do you know where I am?"

I tried to think and act like innocent. And Ugh, it really makes me look pathetic and disgusting.

"Hehe. You are here at the part of the forest which is the safiest."

Wait, what did he say?

"You are away from the deep forest and away from the scary wolves. You should never gone there. They are bad creatures."

As he say those words, I really want to punch him in thw face and say that they, humans, are the bad creatures! Not us!

But I controlled my temper and Act like I'm pro to it. Which is so unconstitutional for my own will.

"Oh. Okay Sir. I will not."

"Because I know that the strongest pack of wolves live there, the moonlight pack. Everybody doesn't believe me that it really exist."

I looked at him and I can see that he really believe that there is a pack on the forest, and that is our pack pack, and he even added that ours is the strongest. Which makes me good to hear.

"I also believe to sire, I've seen one, and it is their own alpha."

The old man gasped and looked at me like he couldn't believe that I also, know those things.

"Would you mind to enter our little cottage mister? I think we'll take about it inside."