Chapter 9

Kim's POV

I didn't expect this things to be happening now.

Mike told me about what wolves are and what is their traditions.

That they have mates that is destined for them.

And they will mark each other to be as one.

But why did it happened in this way?

Why me?

I'm not a wolf.

He looked directly at my eyes and say those words that speared my heart to pieces.

"If I were a wolf, would you stop loving me for who I am?"

I couldn't answer his question. But deep inside me I know that I've fallen for him now, that I love this freakin man in front of me!

But how could I make things easy for this?

That I've known that he was a wolf?

"What is your position?"

I really want to know if what is his position to their pack.

"I'm the Alpha, Kim."

To my great shock, I was surprised. Jeeez! For the whole time! I was with the wolf, or for clearer, I have the Alpha with me around?!

"Why didn't you tell me about this Mike?!"

"Because I thought you wouldn't love me this way if you will know the truth! That I was the thing you will never believe in!"

Freak! He just judged me on what would my decision for him? For us?! Damn freak this man!

"Of course! I would choose to love you still! Mike Cullen! Even it will make my life be in trouble, I would rather chose to be with you. So please, would you never ever lie to me again."

I couldn't stop my tear to fall on my cheeks and suddenly I felt a warm hug against mine.

"I wouldn't now, Kim. I promise."

I hugged him back and a tear shred to his shoulder down from my eyes.

"So what would you do to me? Huh?"

Is this man have a thinking? Wouldn't he propose to me this time?!

"Haha. You've spoiled my surprise, my princess."

And in my greatest shock, I saw my parents out of the bush near the river. I saw wolves running around and made a circle then turned themselves to a human. The water is above my chest so no worries that they could see me naked and also Mike. Bur damn! What is really happening here?!

"Miss Kim Bergsten, would you want to be our packs luna and be my mate for my whole life?"

I really burst out my tear and covered my mouth. I just can't believe that he had just proposed to me! In front of everybody!

I nod my head and suddenly he hugged me again and kissed my forehead.

"I will promise that I'll take care of you until my last breath."

When I gaze my look around me, I saw Mike's pack clapping and cheering for us. And when I looked at mom and dad, they were also on tears that my dad was hugging my mom just to comfort her. Gosssh! Why didn't this guys have told me!

We get out of the river and we made a way to the cottage.

"Get your wedding gown on now, my queen."

"Wait what? M-my wedding gown?!"

"Haha. Of course. Our wedding would be today."

Why is the time so fast now?!