Chapter 10

Kim's POV

I hurriedly wore my wedding gown and when I get out of the cottage, i saw my mom and dad wearing their own dresses and toxedo too.

"Oh. Our daughter is really a women now."

I laughed at what my mom said to me, and when I gaze my look to my father, I saw him crying on his butt off.

"Hey, what's the matter dad? Aren't you happy that I would be getting married?"

"Of couese I am happy, My princess. It is just, I would not be with my little red riding hood again because she is now the luna of a great pack of wolves."

I hugged my fatjer and he hugged me back. Oh how I love these guys with me. I'm so lucky that I have them as my parents.

When we marched down on the aisle, I could only see one man standing in the altar waiting for me.

I could only saw Mike.

The man I will marry now.

And to be with till eternity.

We said our vows to each other and and we exchanged rings.

"By the power vested in me, I now pronounce you, Alpha and Luna. You may now kiss your mate."

And in my gasp, Mike pulled me to him and kissed me passionately on my lips.

"I would forever love you, My Little Red Riding Hood."

"I would also love you, my Big Bad Alpha Wolf."

And from then on, we lived happily ever after.