fümf : the clock's doings

luke opened the door and went to the side, grabbing his black guitar and michael looked up in horror, he can't play guitar for shit! he nonchalantly grabs a black guitar with white strips of tape decorating it. "hey guys." he hears and looks over, seeing two buff guys. one of them was unmistakably calum, but he was taller and musclier.

michael runs over and hugs calum in relief, calum stumbles back with the force of it and the two other boys exchange confused looks. "i need to talk to you in private." michael whispers and calum nods slowly, going outside with michael. "you're being a bit mad this morning mate, what's up?"

calum remarks and michael pulls the watch on the chain out of his pockets. calum's eyes widened at the watch and he looks back over to michael. "why have you got your grandma's watch, god, i haven't seen that in like six years." he laughs at the watch endearingly before looking up at a panicky michael.

"calum, i did something. i don't know the fuck i did but i figure it had something to do with the watch." michael tells him slowly and calum chuckles, not taking him seriously. "stop fucking around michael, we gotta rehearse."

calum hums and michael nods, "that's it! last night, i had never heard of this fucking band, and this morning i'm suddenly some famous pop star." michael tells him and yanks his phone out of his pocket. "what the fuck is this? i was texting people the link to luke's selfie off my shitty flip phone last night, not this robot."

calum didn't know how to react so he just stayed silent through michael's freakout. "also, since when am i getting married to fucking luke?!" he yells and calum looks him up and down. "what the fuck did you do to time, mike?"

he groans and michael holds out the watch. "i spun it forwards a couple thousand times and then went to sleep and woke up next to luke in la, whereas i went to sleep by myself in sydney at fourteen."

michael explains, trying to figure it out himself first. "well just try and turn the clock back tonight and see what happens." calum shrugs, processing all the information in his head. "when did i get with hemmings?" michael asks him, "2014." calum answers, michael looks down at the watch, "is... is it 2016?"