The Target

The person in the picture above is your Senpai

The person in the picture above is your Senpai. Sure you love her work and stuff but don't you ever wish you knew more about this so called Koneko_Senpaixx? Your Senpai has been here for a while and yet no information has truly leaked about who she truly is. Senpai will notice you! She's gonna have too, the purpose of this guide is so you, MVPs, get the exclusive 4-1-1 on your beloved Senpai. The information gathered below is what you have to start with, when this is all over I assure you'll have Senpai tied up in your basement and have her all to yourself~ Writing Fan Fictions especially for you and you alone (●♡∀♡)

This is top secret so take notes and good luck!

Name: (Unknown)

DOB: April 11, 1992

Birthplace: Los Angeles, CA

Current location: Texas

Height: 5'1 (154 cm)

Weight: You don't wanna know

Siblings: 1 (Older Brother)

Pets: Too Many (4 dogs, 2 Parrots and 2 little birds)

Preferred Pet: Candy

Relationship Status: (Unknown)

Love Interests: Too Many

Main Love Interest: Jimin Park

Favorite Drink: Green Tea (Arizona) & Boba

Favorite Candy bar: KitKat

Shoe Size: 5 1/2-7 (Depending On Shoe)

Favorite food: Everything (Except Olives...and healthy food)

Allergies: Bullshit

Favorite Color(s): Blue, Purple, Red and Pink

Favorite Show: Unknown

Favorite Song: Unknown

Favorite Number: 7

Favorite Animal(s): Penguins and Cats

Weaknesses: Extremely Cute Things

Quotes: None (At the moment)

#1 Fast Food Place: Sonic & 5 Guys

Fan of: MVPs

That is all the data I have collected on your target. Be sure to keep updated in order to you closer to her and thus being able to be with her 24/7 forever and ever.

By this information that has been gathered what are your thoughts? What data would you like to read? What questions do you have about this Koneko_Senpaixx?

Stay tuned for the next chapter (*'∀'*)

.....
.........
.............
................
...................
........................
.............................
.................................
.....................................
........................................
............................................
................................................
....................................................
.........................................................

A/N: Hehe. Whale it's 2:35 a.m & I've decided to make this 'guide' especially for my MVPs whom wish to know me more. Tbh I gotta thank @misshobie for this because frankly in the past I did have a book so you guys would know me up close and personal but then I figured it was pointless. After she published her "Misshobie's World" I thought to myself, "This is important because I want them to know me as a person too" Even if I thought it was silly, I really do want you all to know me and this little parody guide will help you find out just the type of Senpai I am (; I hope you enjoy it and have fun haha. Can't wait to see what things you decide to write.