Being Cool

Senpai knows what it takes to be cool.

I mean c'mon, it's Senpai. Am I right?

Here are some tips on how get Senpai to notice that you're cool~

Change your outfit:

Sometimes a simple change in attire can make all the difference~ You can just dress like your Senpai. That'll definitely catch attention

Change your hairstyle:

Along with clothing, changing your hair is an easy way to grab attention. Whether a cut, color, or simple styling modification, it could certainly do the job.

Preferably.... Like Senpai.

Send Senpai messages:

If you just happen to come across senpai's phone number or email address, you can send a message like 'Wassup?' Or 'Yo'. Just make sure to not be awkward or pushy, otherwise senpai might think you're a stalker.

As if getting the phone number and email unknowingly wasn't stalkerish enough (^_^;

Follow Senpai:

Because if you don't how will you know what's truly cool?

Following Senpai will give you a better understanding of their preferences, personality, and general demeanor. If anyone asks what you're doing, tell them you're an ornithologist.

Binoculars are recommended. Trench coat, hat, and sunglasses are also recommended.

Wait in Senpai's closet:

You can obviously just find out where Senpai lives. So why not go the extra mile and find a way to get into the closet~ You can definitely figure out Senpai's true style and sneak a few items.

Surely senpai will need to open their closet before too long. If you're expecting to camp out, plan ahead for what you'll need to bring.

Send Senpai a present with you waiting inside of it:

Everyone likes presents! The mystery of what's contained and the excitement of unwrapping can get everyone's imagination churning. Then just imagine the look on Senpai's face when they find you waiting inside!

Ribbon is recommended. Clothing is optional.

Abduct Senpai and put them in your basement/shed/creepy shack in the woods:

If you've done all of this and still no luck or comment from Senpai of how cool your are...then there's only one thing left to do!

It's going to be hard for your Senpai to not notice you when you've kidnapped and secluded. For added effect, cover the wall with photographs of Senpai with you edited in, along with a single lightbulb hanging from the (preferrably damp) ceiling.

Good Luck!

Note: Not responsible for any inconvenience, backfires or insane symptoms you will most likely experience.