Chapter 7

Chapter 7:

Taylor's POV

Selena and I decided to walk to Liam's game together.

"Marcel's so hot," she blurts out.

"I know," I sigh.

"You should've got him while you had the chance," She responds placing a hand on my shoulder.

"You were the one who told to focus on liam just like two weeks ago," I say and her hand falls as I move swiftly.

"well since you have a boyfriend...I was thinking of asking him out.." She goes on.

"He asked you out a month ago and you totally broke his heart," I remind her.

"Oh right. Fine," She rolls her eyes.

"Plus I want him to be loved for his personality not some instant makeover," I explain as we get closer.

"Oh please Tay. You've been in love with him since we were little kids. That's why i don't understand how you were never a couple," She gives me a 'you've got to be kidding me' look.

"We have always just been friends. I don't want to lose my best friend," I reply and my voice cracks.

"Whatever Taylor. I think it's true love," she picks one of my curls up and twirls it in her hand.

"Shut up. You weren't saying that last week," I now have a scowl on my face,

"Well I see it now," But before I could say anything we saw Harry and Ed.

"Hey Taylor," Harry greets me biting his lip.

"Hey Marcel," I say but he knew I really wanted to call him Harry.

"Let's go find our seats," Ed says interupting us.

"True Love," Selena teases and I pinch her.

"Here," Harry says motioning us to sit first.

Selena sits, then me, Harry, and finally Ed. I wanted to make things as normal as possible between us. I Lean up against him like I normally do and I can feel him tense up.

"What are these?" I ask grabbing is hand.

"Oh rings. Gemma says that they'd look good. I actually really like them," He responds and I look over each one.

"I like this silver one," I say brushing my finger over it.

"Marcel!" I hear a familiar voice call. Ariana of course.

"Hey Ari," He tries to be polite.

Her and Demi giggle as they sit behind us. I scowl and Harry looks at me.

"You ok?" He asks.

"Yeah just annoyed," I reply and we wait for the match to begin.

Louis and Liam were the head coaches of the football team. Both of them were very skilled and fun to watch. The game starts and Liam has the ball. I'm not really watching the game, I'm watching Liam. The way his muscles flexed as he made his way down the field while handling the ball with his feet made me melt. My eyes kept a good lock on him and an ocassional check on Louis.

"Here," I say to Harry through the middle of the game. I hand him the paper airplane necklasce that was dangling around my neck.

"what's this for?" he asks after holding it between his fingers.

"Just in case I'm not around and you need a friend, just hold on tight," I tell him and he adds it to the other two necklaces.

My hand was resting on the bleachers and he lightly places his ontop. I smile and we watch the rest of the game. When it comes down to the final score, our team wins. all the boys on the team are letting out load cheers and everyone in the stands are going nuts. All four of us stand up and go find Liam and Louis to congratulate them.

"Good job Louis," We all say an he blushes.

"Good job babe," I say finding Liam and he picks me up and twirls me around.

"Thank you love," He smiles and then puts me down and plants a kiss onto my lips.

"Right on, smashed it," Harry high fives Liam and they both have huge grins on their faces.

"Thanks mate. You know you should come to the game after party with us playes. Bring Ed too," Liam invites him.

"Sounds great. Let me go get Ed," Harry runs off.

"Sorry, no girls aloud," Liam kisses me on the nose.

"I'm going home anyway. We have class tomorrow," I warn.

"Night babe,' He says and runs off with the other player.

I didn't like how close Liam and Harry where getting. I mean I was happy that Harry was more confident in himself, don't get me wrong. I just felt like his new look was nothing but a pain in the ass. Not everyone saw the Harry I saw. They just saw the new hottie on the block. Even Selena was getting all flirty with Harry when she just rejected him last month. Maybe she was right. I had my chance a long time ago. I walk down the street alone until Niall and Zayn find me.

"Goin home sis?" Niall asks.

"Duh," I respond.

"See you there," He yells and then him and Zayn skateboard past me.

Sorry just another lame filler chapter but I promise I'm planning more Haylor scenes! So thank you for readind :)