Chapter 29

Chapter 29:

Harry's POV

"Hey guys!" Selena calls out interrupting mine and Taylor's intimate moment.

"Oh hey Selena. Hey Louis," Taylor greets them.

"So are you gonna come and dance with us?" Selena asks with a large amount of enthusiasm in her voice.

"Of course!" Taylor agrees and both of them pull us to the dance floor.

Louis and I exchange apologetic looks as they begin to sway to the music with us. I really couldn't complain because Taylor finally had a genuine smile on her face. She giggled and smiled at our horrible movements. Selena was a really good dancer and she had Louis under her lead in no time.

We danced for about four songs and then I told Taylor we should take a break and go get our prom portraits done. She nodded and gripped onto my hand as we weaved our way in and out of the crowds. I pulled her along the path to the other large portion of the garden. Students were lined up to get their portraits done under the pink glistening lights next to the large effiel tower model. Taylor smiled at me as soon as we stepped in line behind another couple. That couple happened to be Zayn and Perrie.

"Are you enjoying yourself tonight?" Taylor asks them.

'Yeah we danced for a long time and it was awesome!" Perrie gushes to her and Zayn smiles.

"That's good! I'm glad I didn't ruin your night," She confesses.

"Don't be silly Tay," Perrie reassures her.

We stand in line for a little while longer. Perrie and Taylor had a lot to talk about so Zayn and I disscussed a few things of our own. Finally it was Zayn and Perrie's turn. As we wait another couple comes up behind us.

"Hey Marcel," That acid voice purrs.

"Oh Hey Cara...Liam," I greet them as Taylor stiffens up next to me. Her grip on my arm becomes tighter and she refuses to make more eye contact than needed.

"Looks like it's our turn," Taylor interrupts Liam mid sentence and jerks me forward. I frown at her but she keeps walking until we reach the photographer.

"Alright kids. Stand like this," She intstucts and we do as we're told.

"Looks great! You can fill out the paper over there. Tell the young woman over there that your number seventeen on the film," she informs us and Taylor is still hurrying me along.

We register to buy our pictures and then we walk back over to the dance floor. She keeps quiet most of the time but insists on dancing. Finally it's time to announce the prom king and queen.

"Arlight is everyone ready to hear this years prom king and queen?" Selena asks excitedly in the microphone as she stands next to the DJ on the stage.

The crowd cheers loudly and I hold Taylor close to my body.

'Alright you Junior prom queen is... Jade Thirwall!" She announces and Jade leaves Niall's side to get her award.

"Then we have junior prom king.. Justin Bieber!!" Selena once again shouts in her most excited tone.

After the two are off the stage, Taylor and I are still standing close together.

"Our Junior Prom Queen is.. Taylor Swift!" She announces and jumps up and down.

I give Taylor a huge congratulatory hug before she goes to get her crown. I watch her hold her white dress up a tad as she walks up onto the stage to gather her crown. Selena pulls her into a hug and I smile at the two.