Chapter 14

Chapter 14:

Harry's POV

"It's ok Taylor. It'll be fine," I reassure her.

"I don't know Harry. I don't think this is a good idea," she huffs.

"You look gorgeous. Besides you're my date tonight," I encourage.

"I just...Fine let's go," She sighs.

I walk out to the other side of the car and pull her door open for her. This was it. Taylor was finally my date. I didn't have to see her cozy up with Liam all the time. Finally it was the other way around. Besides Liam told me all about Sophia and how much he liked her. He told me that he always saw Taylor and I as an item and he wouldn't mind if I brought her. But Taylor on the other hand looked a bit saddened. But I knew I could fix this, I had to fix this. For Taylor.

"Thank you," Taylor says and I take her hand.

We walk up the steps in silence. Nothing but the clicking her black heels on the pavement and the loud music coming from inside. Her grip tightens as I ring the door bell.

"It'll be fine," I whisper to her once more and give her a reassuring smile.

We wait nervously for a few minutes and then Liam greets us at the door. I smirk at him as he lets us into the house.

"Welcome guys! The party is only starting!" Liam shouts over the music. Teenage Dirtbag maybe?

"Thanks for inviting us," I reply and he pulls me in for a brotherly hug.

"Glad!" He responds and then makes his way back to whoever else wanted his attention.

Taylor walks over to the couch and plops herself down.

"I'll get us something to drink," I inform her and she nods.

I walk over to the table across the room and them Demi and Ari apporoach me.

"Hey Marcel," Ari says biting her lip.

"Hi, Ari how are you?' I ask trying to be polite.

"Just fine," She responds placing her hand onto my chest.

"That's great, what about you Demi?' I ask as I try to pull out from underneath her hand.

"Fantastic," She replies and they look at eachother and giggle.

"I'm glad to hear that but I..." I can't get anything else out when Ariana pulls me back to her.

"Have you ever had sex Marcel?" Ari asks.

"Umm..no," I respond with a blush.

"Demi and I can fix that," She says and they both look at eachother.

"No thanks, I'm actually here with Taylor. Now I got to go," I reply trying to get as far away from them as I can.

"But Marcy, we can show you a good time," Arianna pouts.

"Thanks for the offer," I say walking back to the couch.

When I return Taylor is gone. Oh my god what have I done? Did she see Liam and Sophia and walk out? Did she hear anything Ari had said? Oh i was being such a horrible date.

"Have you seen Taylor?" I ask Selena as she walks past me.

' I just saw her go into the kitchen," She responds. I nod and then walk in that direction.

Soon enough I see her talking to Liam. Her expression is sad and Liam has a scowl on his face. I don't want to interrupt them so I study from afar. Taylor is speaking a lot and making hand gestures. Liam has his arms crossed agaisnt his chest and leaning against the counter. Tears start to fall down her cheeks and Liam's face softens. I tense up and lean against the wall. I don't think they were paying attention to anyone else in the kitchen so I sit there in silence. After about another ten mintues of them arguing, Taylor finally gets upset enough to walk away. I follow her out onto the porch.