5 Ways To Get More Reads

Authors Note: The Rules of Writing literally one more view from one thousand! IM SCREAMING!!!! 

Hey everybody, I'm back with more writing advice and today I'm going to talk about views. Views is something every writer wants.

1. Titles:One way to get views is to have a awesome title you want to get the reader to get interested. You get brownie points if the title's funny, everybody loves a funny title. The goal of the title is to spark interest so keep that in mind when you're making it.  

2. Cover: The cover is the arguably the most important part of the title It's the thing that catches everyone's eye, it's what draws them in. To be honest who would read a book with a crappy cover? The more professional it looks the better. 

3. Tags: If you put tags on your books people! People use tabs to search for a book with a certain topic. It makes your book more easier for people to find and it also makes more people want to check your book out.

4. Comment and Follow: This also gets views. (wink) Just kidding, but seriously it is a way to get noticed. People look at profiles and they see who is following or followed by a person. Like Instagram, you ever notice you follow a lot of people and you get a couple followers in return. The same thing for Wattpad. It's not really the most reliable way to get more views but with commenting it's way different. Have you guys ever seen a comment that was so funny, clever, or relatable that you just had to follow. When people follow they also check out the profile and the  persons books. It happens more often than you thing.

5. A Good Description: Get a juicy description that describes the book, maybe pull a couple quotes here or there. When were looking for a book, you look at the title, the cover, and the description. Who doesn't look at the back of the book when there buying and checking out a book?

So there you have it five ways to get more views.