Natsu x Reader - Rise and shine!

It's a late night. You've just come back from a job with your friends Lucy, Erza and Wendy, and you're hungry. You find Natsu in your home in the kitchen. In surprise, you run up to him and violently shout at him to leave. He grins though, and says that he's making a midnight snack for you.

Natsu's cooking is delicious. You're surprised he hasn't burnt it. You eat it up, licking your lips, and after Natsu makes you a warm cup of hot chocolate, you start feeling a lot more drowsy. As you're on the sofa drinking it, you slowly fall asleep.

You wake up in your bed - Natsu had brought you to your bed? - to find Natsu right above you, with his face near yours. "Rise and shine Y/N!" He calls to you, and you sit up in embarrassment. "Why are you on my bed whilst I'm sleeping?" You shout at him. "I-I'm not wearing much."

He doesn't answer you. Instead he says, "Do you know a good way to start your morning?" You shake your head, confused. Natsu grins. "Like this." He pulls on your bra violently, until he snaps it. You slap him gently, annoyed that he has broken your favorite bra. Natsu removes his shirt, and then he starts kissing you violently, licking round your mouth. You do the same with his, as your tongues meet. Then you pull back. "W-Why are you doing this?" You gasp.

Natsu doesn't respond again. He starts reaching for your breasts, and he massages them gently, stroking your nipples. Then he starts sucking on one, and afterwards he kisses down your chest to all the way down to where your pussy is. Natsu pulls down your panties and stares at you, before he kisses your pussy, which is already wet, and starts licking you there.

"N-Natsu..."

He laughs, and places his finger in your womanhood, gently rubbing you and poking around. You moan in delight, surprised at how nice it feels. Then, you pull down his boxers too, so that both of you are completely naked. His dick springs loose, and you stare in awe at how big he is. How is that ever going to fit?

You hold onto his dick and place it in your mouth, and you suck.

"I'm gonna cum, Y/N!!" Natsu warns, but you just moan and nod. Natsu comes, and you swallow it down. It tastes amazing.

Then, Natsu takes out his dick out of your mouth and he begins to insert it into your pussy. You scream loudly at first in pain. It's far too big, and it feels horribly tight.

"Scream again for me, Y/N," Natsu whispers. You don't need to be told. You're constantly screaming as he thrusts into you, and then his dick is fully inside you. That's when the pain goes and it feels wonderful. You moan in ecstasy.

"Y/N, I'm gonna cum inside you," Natsu tells you gently.

He comes inside you and you feel the hotness. You moan gently, and then Natsu slowly pulls himself out, with both of you like a moaning wreck. Then you hold onto each other tightly and kiss passionately.

"Are you properly awake yet, Y/N?" Natsu asks you, and you smile. "Definitely!"

"I love you, Y/N. I love you a lot."

You brush your fingers through his hair and smile. "I love you too, Natsu."