Sting x Reader - Master, teach me

Your POV

Your boyfriend, a young man who was an extremely talented wizard, had gotten into an argument with you a few nights ago because you couldn't do magic. Scared of breaking up, you decided to seek out someone to teach you magic. Magic which would make your boyfriend very impressed. So you went to the Sabertooth guild to ask for help.

The master of Sabertooth was a very attractive young man named Sting. You fell in love with him at first sight.

"Will you teach me your magic?" You pleased. "I want to become a strong wizard!"

"I don't think dragonslayer magic can just be learnt," he responded to you apologetically.

"I want to try!" You said, determined to learn.

Over the course of the next few weeks you learnt your magic secretly, although you found out that you were beginning to lose your love for your boyfriend, and you began to really love Sting instead. He was always so nice to you, and so patient, and of course he also always looked so hot.

Finally a few weeks after that, you couldn't take it anymore. You broke up with your boyfriend, and started dating Sting instead. Magic didn't matter anymore, you just wanted to be with Sting, to stay with him for your whole life.

One day, he seemed to decide he wanted something more than just dating. He took you into his room, and stripped you of your clothes, leaving you in only your bra and panties.

"You're a virgin, aren't you?" He asked smoothly.

"Yes," you admitted, blushing.

"Well let me teach you something different today. Let me teach you how to have sex."

You blushed again, embarrassed at the idea of having sex, but then looking at his muscular body made you realise you wanted him.

"Yes Master. Teach me!"

Sting began with first giving you multiple kisses, adventuring into your mouth with his tongue. But you wanted more. You knew how to kiss well, what you wanted to know was how to have sex with someone.

"Master, Sting, please!" You said.

He laughed then, and pulled your bra off so violently that it broke. Your breasts hung loose. Sting began to massage them gently, before sucking on your nipples and biting them softly.

Then he took your panties off, so that you were completely naked. You felt a little embarrassed off yourself at first, but Sting whispered to you that you looked absolutely amazing, before kissing you at your pussy. He licked you several times before using his finger to pump inside, and then he added another finger. You screamed at first as it hurt, but then it began to feel good.

"Master, teach me properly! You'll have to be naked too!" You begged, so Sting obliged and stripped completely. His body was so muscular and perfect, and he had an enormous dick.

Suddenly you realised you didn't need to be taught. You just needed to do what you felt like you should do. So you held onto his dick and pumped it, earning a moan from Sting. Then you placed it in his mouth and you sucked on it.

"Ah, I'm going to cum, Y/N!" He shouted. He came in your mouth, and you slowly swallowed the cum down.

"Okay, now here comes for the main part, so focus carefully!" Sting said to you. He positioned his dick at your pussy, and then he pushed it into you, making you scream at first. Tears began to well, but then he kissed you and told you that you didn't need to cry.

It stopped hurting, and you started moaning instead in pleasure. Both of you then came at the same time, and cum started leaking onto the bed.

Sting took himself out of you afterwards, and both of you collapsed, exhausted. That was the best lesson you had ever had.

"Thank you, Master!" You breathed.

"Don't worry about it. We'll be doing it again sometime just to check you've really got the idea." He winked at you and you realised at that moment that you loved him too much beyond words.