Gray x Reader - Do you wanna build a snowman?

Authors note: this is going to be a loli version of you, so you're going to seem like a really young and cute little girl and look up to Gray as an older brother figure

You are standing outside and watching it snow when a handsome guy who you've had a crush on for a long time, Gray, appears beside you.

"The snow is so pretty!" You say. "Gray-niichan, do you wanna build a snowman?"

Gray simply laughs at you. "Snowmen are for kids."

"B-But they're really fun to make!" You whimper sadly. Tears appear in your eyes.
"Pleaseee, Gray-niichan.."

"Fine, but only after we do this to warm ourselves up first." Gray picks you up and takes you into his home, and lays you down on the bed. "Y/N, do you know what sex is?"

"Lucy-nee told me once but I don't remember!"

"Then I'll show you!"

Gray takes hold of your woolly sweater and pulls it off so that you are only wearing a vest underneath. You're super flat-chested so you can't wear a bra yet. "Gray-niichan, what are you doing to me?"

Gray doesn't reply. He pulls your vest off too so that your top half is completely naked.

"C-c-cold!"

"I'll make you warm, Y/N!"

Gray starts kissing you and he licks his tongue round your month and slides it beside yours. You're surprised and unsure what to do. You pull away. "Ew, Gray-niichan, what are you doing?" But you like it a lot!

Gray starts nibbling your neck and all of a sudden he bites a certain part that makes you squeak in happiness. "Wowww..." He keeps biting there, until he leaves a mark.

Gray starts touching your boob area, although you don't really have much of a boob anyway. He strokes your nipples and sucks on them.

Then Gray pulls of your pants and then your panties. Gray removes all of his clothes as well and both of you are naked. He's so handsome!

"I-I'm embarrassed, Gray-niichan!"

"Don't be embarrassed, Y/N, you have the cutest body in the universe." Gray starts touching your womanhood area, before he fingers inside you, causing pain. Then it starts to feel really amazing, and he adds another finger. He pulls out his fingers and licks them. Gray buries his head into your legs and starts licking your clit.

"Gray-niichan, can I do something now?"

"Of course, Y/N."

You take hold of Gray's massive dick and stroke it a few times before you put your mouth around it and suck violently. Gray moans. He pushes his dick further into your mouth as you suck more and more, before he releases liquid all into your mouth. Before you even realise what you're doing, you swallow it. "Yummy!"

Gray takes his dick out, and he points it at your pussy. "Can i insert it?"

"What?" You ask in surprise. "That thing can't fit inside me!"

"Oh yes it can."

Gray lunges forwards and sticks his dick right into you. You feel a sharp pain and scream. "Gray-niichan, it hurts!!" You cry whilst tears roll down your eyes. He keeps thrusting inside of you, and then after that you moan loudly. "It feels so nice!"

"You have the smallest pussy in existence. I can barely fit my dick in."

Gray releases liquid into you again and so do you at the same time. You're filled with hot warm liquid. Gray pulls out and then he kisses you again.

"Are you warmed up, Y/N?"

"Yup!"

"Let's go and build a snowman now."