You love it... Or guess you don't (A Brendon Urie fanfiction)

Hi there

My name is Maria lowin but you can call me Mari. i'm 21 and i live in Nevada with my family... but you see my family they aren't normal oh no the complete opposite of normal-my dad is an alchoholic, my mom is a drugy crack whore and my 14 year old sister who needs to be protected by me her human shield (which i dont mind as long as they dont strike her im fine with every thing) so i get: punched, cicked, stabed,shoved down the stairs and more for tow!!!

i do all that i can to protect her like sending her to sleep over at friends houses or to close relatives and if they cant have her then i do everything i can to protect her and keep her out of my parents reach...ohh Rose how i pitty you sometime... i just wish she could live in a normal family where you dont have to check yourself in the hospital every tow weeks.

My escape from my parents are my work place where i waitres but dont have a lot of shifts and they aren't long enough to get to see my passed out parents, or my friends that know about my situation and are free to help... god what would i do without them..? or when i get home soon enough with Rose from her school we go to the kitchen grab enough food and water for both of us and go to my room the one of the tow rooms with a lock in this house but the only one with an attached toilet&shower to it.

we just spend time talking or doing nothing or listening to music. my favorite thing to do in the world, to listen to my favorite band Panic! At The Disco. they saved me from suicide and cutting myself... and i have my own life and Rose's life to give them because by the time i would've killed myself Rose was bound to be dead with the force of the beating i recived from our "parents", but anywas theres a P!ATD concert soon in Nevada and i really want to see them and have a chance to say to them that they have changed my life significantly and saved it...

i wish i could meet them... but how?

(A/N which you should read but if you dont wanna then fine by me:))

HELLO THERE MOTHER DUCKERS HOW ARE YOU DOING? OH WELL: GOOD FOR YOU/SORRY HOPE YOU FEEL BETTER;) ANYWHORE LIKE THE STORY SO FAR? VOTE, COMMENT, FOLLOW DO WHATEVER THE FUCK YOU WANT!!! AND JUST A HEADS UP IF I WONT UPDATE SOON THEN PLEASE DONT COMMENT "UPDATE NOWWWW!!!!!111" (AND I THINK I QOUTED SOMEONE RIGHT THERE...) IT DOESNT HELP COMMENTING THESE THINGS IT ONLY ADDS STRESS AND PRESURE TO THE WRITER THEN THEY PROBABLY ALREADY HAVE (THIS GOES TO EVERY AOUTHER THAT IS READING THIS I NOW AND CONSIDARATE IN THIS IN EVERY STORY THAT I HAVE READ AND SEEN A NOTICE THAT SAYS THEY WONT UPDATE SOON I ALWAYS COMMENT TAKE YOUR TIME AND DO REAL LIFE THINGS FIRST) AND IF IM JUST PROCRASINATING THEN SUE ME...*SHRUGS* WELL AFTER A SUPER LONG AUOTHERS NOTE:)

BYYYEEEE:3

^.^

OH AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMMA!!! (ERMAGEHRD BIRTHDREY -^^-)