chapter-3

"ohhhh no no no no no NO NO NO NO!!!!!!" i heard a voice calling it wasn't distant it was quite close... it's Rose..? why is she yelling?what happend?why am i in so much pain? "...ahhhhh..." i try to open my eyes but fail, again and again and again. when i try one last time im blinded by white bright lights above my head... where am i? "Mari thank god you're okay!!! i was worried sick and Micky brought me here and told me that you're here and i was so scared and thought you where going to DIE!!!" i looked at myself and then all the events of the the night flashed before my eyes. i hugged Rose as tight as i can and then asked her "Rose where's Micky?" she looked at me with a teary smile and said "she's in the waiting room, you want me to get her?" i smiled and nodded.

she went out of the room and a couple moments later her and Micky where in the room. when micky saw me she smiled her tears away and ran to hug me as tight as she could "... ummmm.. Micky ...i have .. to do ...a thing...called...breathing..." she then loosend her grip and sat next to me "you said i was your guardian angle...." she said and sniffled i just nodded and said "because even when you aren't by my side you always protect me and care about me and for that you are infact my guardian angle..." i started tearing up and hugged Micky again "do you know when i'm beeing released?" "yes. the nurses said you'll need to be kept here for the night. your free to go tomorrow and we can stay if you want or i'll take Rose with me and then we'll come back tomorrow to pick you up" "you can do whatever feels right to you""then we'll stay. right Rosey?" "yep" Rose said with a smile and a demand to sleep with me in my bed which i aloowed her.

*-*-*-*-*

we are currently in Micky's car driving to her place after i got realesd from the hospital. we are now listening to a random station while in the mean time that "green gentleman" by Panic! At The Disco is playing i sing quietly to the song but then an announcement is being called out "do you love P!ATD but can't get a concert ticket? well you're in luck cause right now we are doing a give away to 5 tickets and 5 VIP passes just recognise these five songs and you'll win a ticket and a VIP pass to the concert in Nevada just dial ***-***-*** and if your lucky we will choose you!!!!!" when that announcement came i whipped my phone out and dialed the number and the first song they put is the song which i have known them for and are probably most famous because of, and in rolled the start of "I Write Sins Not Tragedies" i already called but they picked up for someone else and they won it was really easy and thats how "always", " the ballad of mona lisa" and " london beckoned" were gone and now my finall and only chance to win was the last song.

now this was a bit hard but because i have heard it so many times i memorised the start of it so I guess I was the first caller cause they answers me... "Hello and what is your name?" I was in so much shock that they have answerd that I had to remind myself to answer "uuuu my name is Mari" "well Mari what Panic! At The Disco song is this?"' "it's 'when the day met the night," "well Mari I can say that you...are....COREECET!!!!!!! Congratulation!!!" at that momment i was star struck so bad that Micky had to take my phone and talk to the guy about detail and where to go and when to go there. i was so happy and hyper that i literaly rocked the car with my jumping in the seat.  

when we got to Micky's apartment i jumped on her and hugged her and kissed her entire face with exitment. when i was done i asked for every bit of detail he gave her "well he said to be there at 17:30 if the concert starts at 18:30 and to meet at the back of the venue they will call your number they asked for it while you where star struck and they will tell you whats the guys name and how he looks that gives you the passes and tickets and well thats it." she said and smiled, i knew she was happy for me to meet my idols and saviors cause she was the one that i told when i had the toughts of self harm and killing myself but she directed me to music which is when i found Panic! At The Disco.

after that we had a lazy day in and just ate, watched movies, took naps (especially me cause i was just set out of the hospital) and when night came me and Rose slept in the guest room which we were used to very much plus with all the times Rose slept in my bed we didnt mind it. but when she cuddeld me she held on to me like dear life and thats what i have to thank Panic! for and i only have to wait a week from now to do that :)

*-*-*-*-*

today was the day before the concert and i was all shaky and fizzy. but the thing im focusing on the most is that this week was the best week of my life!!! Micky asked me and Rose to live with her which was good for me and Rose. when we came home we knew which hours our parents will be unconscious or out of the house and those are the times we came to get our stuff and pack it all real quick and because we didn't have a lot of possession we didnt take alot of time to pack.

Micky helped a plenty with this... i don't know what i would have done without her because i would be just lost... at work i got longer shifts and more tips which is good for paying bills and the rent that i insisted to pay a bit of because i can't thank Micky enough, and help pay for things Rose needs like new clothes or school things and the last thing that is happening this week is that tomorrow's the concert. 

my life can't get anymore perfect than this :)

(A/N)

WHAT DID I TELL YOU? OH THAT I'LL WRITE ANOTHER CHAPTER RIGHT AFTER CHAPTER 2 AND MY PROMISE HAS COME TRUE...wow that's a first... NO JUST KIDDING... BUT YEAH WOHO 2 CHAPTERS IN ONE DAY!!! FOR THOSE WHO ARE READING YOU CAN LEAVE ANY COMMENTS YOU WANT I DONT MIND AND LIKE ALL THE CHAPTERS (PRESENT AND FUTURE) LIKE THE STORY? VOTE, COMMENT, FOLLOW DO WHAT EVER THE FUCK YOU WANT!!! OH AND YEAH THE START OF THIS IS A BIT SLOW BUT I'M QUITE SURE THIS WILL GO ON FASTER :)

OKAY SEE YOU LATER MOTHER DUCKERS!!!! :3

-Noa^.^