chapter-4

(authors note at the end read if you wanna... i ain't gonna make you)

*TODAY IS THE CONCERT YOU RETARED! NOW GET OUT OF BED!!!*

the ringtone i made myself for today made me jump out of bed and use my "awesome" and "incredible" karate skills.... which are mad skills bro (note the sarcasam falls). As i check my phone for the time i see that its 7:15 and its thursday so i guess i shoud wake Rose up as well. But when i turned around i didn't see Rose... the bed was empty. In that moment i started panicking like there's no tomorrow and frantically running in the apartment looking for Rose. But only when i see her and Micky passed out on the couch i let out a breath i didn't even know that i held...

I walk up to them and gently shake Rose i whisper to her so i won't wake Micky up "hey Rose.. wakey wakey... come on its..." i check my phone for the time 7:23 "7:23 and your school is a 15 minute drive so come on and get ready" she huffs and says "Mari i don't feel so good... i think i'm gonna throw up and i'm hot but cold.." i put my had on her head and she is burning up "wait here i'm gonna get the thermometer or you can go to the bathroom if you need to puke okay?" she nodded and went to the bathroom just in case. in the kitchen i get the thermometer from the cabnit with all the pills and drugs and took some paracetamol, and in the moment i leave the kitchen i hear Rose in the bathroom puking. oh that sounds painful and nasty but i go there as fast as i can without spilling the glass of water in my hand, but the minute i see Rose all pale and on the verg of tears i can tell she is in great pain. "okay Rosey i need you to drink the water and then to put the thermometer in your mouth until it beeps, okay?" she nodded weakly and did what i asked her.

when the thermometer beeped and i took it out of Rose's mouth i couldn't help but be concerned because she had 40 degrees celciuse fever. i woke Micky up "Micky, Rose has a 40 degree fever and is pucking so she won't be at school today but i have the concert today at 17:30. could you please help me with her when i won't be here or do i need to drop her at our grandma's house and pick her up the nexy day?" she mumbeled something about waking up in 5 minutes so i waited and went back to Rose to give her more water and the paracetamol and to comfert her, the poor girl. "go to bed, and don't get out of there because you are really sick." i say to her and i can see the relief wash over her. i know why she's relievd, because our "parents" used to send us to school and kindergarten sick as can be they even sent me with chicken pocks and luckily i didn't infect anyone because i warned them and told them i don't even know why my "parents" sent me to school with chicken pocks.

after i got Rose to bed and gave her a bucket with a plastic trash-bag inside to throw up in and giving her a big water bottle i go and try to wake Micky again. this time i ain't playing... so i grab a pillow and position the pillow so that if she wakes up with a jump well she will get her head in a pillow and not fully up and standing. i go next to Mickys ear take a deep breath and scream "MICKY!!!! QUICK THE APARTMENT IS ON FIRE!!!!" as soon as she wakes up with panic in her eyes she sits upright and her head quickly hits the pillow but she ignors this and starts flailing and running like a headless chicken around the apartment while i just sprawl myself on the carpet of the lounge laughing my ass of and clotching my stomach because it hurts too much. after Micky understands what had just happened she comes to me and starts tickeling me furiously and if i wasn't in pain when i was laughing i sure as hell now.

"M-M-M-Mick-ky.... s-sto-op....i-i-i'm s-sorry!!!!!! AHAHAHAAH" that went on for five more minutes until we heard Rose throwing up in our room "what happened to Rose?! is she okay?!" "no...she has a viruse-she has a 40 degree fever and is throwing up i gave her paracetamol, water and a bucket to throw up... i'll go check up on her now." it was only now that i saw that Micky was stradeling me to tickle me. "you now Micky i have more class than you so you could at least buy me dinner first now get off of me and let me check on Rose" she rolled her eyes got off of me and helped me up. we both got into the room only to see Rose paler than she was when i saw her in the bathroom she really didn't look good.