Chapter 5 (F**kin' took me long enough!)

Hey there guys! Sooo... This is hawkward.. *rubs back of neck*

I'm sorry for abandoning you duckers but as you probably know I have been having internet problems but now it are back!! YAYZ! *pops confetti and streamers* (it is still pretty crappy internet.... internet connection tho)

well I hope I can keep updting somewhat regularly because of school and such:\ Oh well! ON WITH THE STORY!!!

again sorry for typing errors and grammar mistakes and such-_-'

*Mari's P.O.V*

It has been a while since the concert and I haven't called Brendon or Ryan... At least 2 weeks or so since then and all I have been doing is thinking if I should call Ryan or Brendon. *sigh* Anyway, I guess I sould tell you what has been up with me since then? Well the fall seems to be coming to an end sooner and the start of winter is way closer than I thought. Which means one thing, either the pace of things slowes down because of people keeping warm at home or get to work and don't mind the cold. Or you work at a Cafe' or restaurant which means you are quite screwed if you can't handle rushes and a fast pace of things when everyone tries to get away of the cold and into the comfort of modern day warm air conditioning and warm comferting foods and drinks.

Rose is fine and healthy now, she is about half way through her semester in 9th grade. she is doing well at school since Micky has helped her with things like Math (she was always a genius *eye roll*) and History and such when I'm busy with work or contemplating wether or not to call Brendon or Ryan... It is a super hard choice!

As I woke up from my pleasant dream about being in a castle made out of muffins which will never rot or get stale I noticed I woke up at 5 am, when I don't need to be up for at least two more hours... Why do you do this to me brain? I thought in frustration as I tried to snuggle back into the comfort and warmness of my bed.

I sighed as I realised I was fully awake with no chance of getting back to sleep. I walked to the bathroom and washed my eyes from the sleep crumbs that crowded them and made my eyes hurt and dusty. I stripped of my pajamas and got into the shower as the steam notified me of the water being warm. I looked at my body while I scrubbed and washed it. I sighed at the scars and the now bearly visible bruises that littered my body. I shivered at the memories... I want to do something to make them pay, but the only idea I have is caling the police which I don't want to do because I don't want Rose involved in all of this stresing, mind breaking crap.

As I got out of the shower I got back into Rose and I's room to get dressed in comfy and warm clothes until I have to get ready for work. I got into the kitchen with my iPod hooked to my earphones, which were of course screwed shut into my ears. I took out ingrediants to make pancakes with Whipped cream, Nutella and strawberries. YUM!

After succeeding and eating like a pig, I saved some up on the side for Micky and Rose. Grabing some hot chocolate and taking the earphones out I sat in the living room watching cartoon network, feeling as if I was a child on a saturday morning waking up early to watch his favorite cratoons. I smiled and chuckled at that thought. After two episodes of something random I started getting ready for work while waking Rose up and making sure she does get to school on time.

"C'mon Rose, eat up and then you are off to school." I said while writing a note for Micky when she wakes up. "DAMN! WHY DIDN'T YOU WAKE ME UP FASTER!! I CAN'T EAT THIS HEAVEN FASTER!!" she said\screamed at me while shoving as much food as she could to savor the taste and be filled, to supress her stomaches urge to make the mating call of a whale in the middle of class.

"Okay I'm ready to go." She called out to me as I took my phone and keys. "Come, you need to be on time" I said as I saw her taking her bag and hoisting it over her shoulder. "I'd rather not go at all..." I heard her mumble under her breath but shook it off as I thought that it was a typical teenage thing to hate school and learning really.

"Have a good day at school! and remember to call me or Micky to pick you up from school!" I called out to Rose when she started heading towards the gates. "I will, don't worry." she called back to me as I started to drive slowly to the direction of the Cafe'. It was approximately 20 minutes until I got to the Cafe' and started my shift to a very unexpected day ahead of me.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

At about 15:15 my shift was almost over, only 15 more minutes until I can finaly go home and relax! as I walked up to my table which I was ordered at I didn't look up and at the people until I was done with the usual greeting of hell. "Hello my name is Mari and I'll be your waitress for this time being until I shall be occompanied to others and cheat on you by delivering their food." I like to spice it up with my weird humor and such. I chuckled lightly as I finnished it and looked up when I heard a series of familiar chuckles that I didn't hear for quite a while.

I gasped as I looked up at the smiling faces of Jon, Spencer, Ryan and Brendon. "Wow I haven't seen, talked or heard of from any of you..." I said as I started to get over the shock that I was, yet again, meeting them while working on MY shift! "Yeah we haven't heard from you either really so, fair match I presume." Ryan "sassed" back at me, well okay there Mr.Sass pants. "Okay, fair enough. Now what will you, the musical knights of Nevada, shall ask this humble wench to bring thy, as to quench their hunger and thirst?" I asked them geekily and smiled while shaking my head when confused expressions took over their faces.

I guess Ryan was the first one to catch up on my question when he answered this. "I sir George Ryan Ross the III shall order a steak from thy humble wench." "Sure thing babycakes." I shot back at him while a blus consumed his cheeks as the others laughed and continued with their orders. I came back with their orders as my shift was about over and time to pick up Rose was just around the corner.

"Ummm guys Listen I'mma have to go 'Cause my babysister has to be picked up from school in a few minutes so I'll see you around and another waitress will continue onwards from here, K?" I said as I drooped their dishes delicately on the table. They all murmured an okay. I sighed as I felt bad for abandoning them. "you can come by my roomate and mines apartment whenever you want even today, its at..." I gave them my address and then left while clocking out and going to my car to pick up Rose.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

As me and Rose walked up the stairs to the apartment I heard people talking and laughing in there. When I opened the door I couldn't believe my eyes, they actually came over... I must be a real friend to them if they ACTUALLY came!!!

(A\N)

OKAY WELL, HELLO THERE MOTHER DUCKERS I AM BACK FROM NOT UPDATING LIKE A DOUCH AND NOW I AM GONNA TRY AND UPDATE SOMEWHAT "REGULARLY"!!!! YAY!! *POPS PARTY STREAMERS AND CONFETTI WHILE SNIFFING GUN POWDER* IT'S ADDICTING OKAY?!?!?!!?!

WELL ANYWHORE I HOPE YOU GUYS HAD A GOOD SEMESTER UNTIL NOW! CAUSE IN ISRAEL ITS ALMOST... *CREEPY MUSIC* REPORT CARD TIME!!! RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!!! *shouts of horror in the backround* OH WELL... *SHRUGS* AS ALWAYS GUYS, LIKE THIS CHAPTER? VOTE, COMMENT, FOLLOW, DO WHATEVER THE FUCK YOU WANT!!!                       BYE MOTHER DUCKERS!:3

-Noa^-^

p.s

whooohooo we are at the total of 470 reads!!! (so or so) you guys are awesome!!!