Finality

Finality.

The one thing that stops me from achieving my dreams.

Finality will decide what happens in the future, it's already decided what's happened in the past. War's, murders, the birth of Justin Bieber, everything bad that's happened to the world never would have occurred without finality.

The finality of the countries signing up for war, the finality of the murderer choosing his victim and the finality of Justin Bieber's parents deciding to go on with the pregnancy. Finality's a b*tch.

So, as I stand here anticipating the long awaited answer to my question, I pray that finality's going to show it's good side rather than it's bad.

"No!" he laughs, "Are you serious? I would never go out with you in a million years!"

And that was the moment I decided that I truly hated finality and I vowed that I would never fall for a guy again. Especially if it felt like this.

Little did I know that I would break my vow and finality would soon change my life.

For the better.

It all started with something bad, but also something that I'd never go back in time and change if I had the chance.

A pregnancy.

***

Hello, this is Lila!

I'm writing this story with my friend Sterling and we're doing different POV's, so I write in the girl's POV, she writes in the boy's. Just to let you know! Anyway, do you like the intro? If so, don't forget to vote and comment! Thanks!

~Lilaaa xoxo(: