Moan for me // Muke

Requested by : huggablemuke

Hope it's okayy:P

(Only did a quick check so please correct me if need be)

Michael's pov

I woke up from my nap and checked the time 2:35pm.

I stretched and yawned before blinking and looking around, just as I was about to shout my boyfriends name I spot a note on the bedside table.

Hey Kitten,

Cashton called and asked me if we wanted to hang out and you just looked so peaceful so I decided to let you nap and go see them alone for a bit, see you soon! (:

-Luke xox

I smile at his cute handwriting before looking down and groaning. I've woken up with a hard on.

Why does this only ever happen when Luke's not here!

I sigh loudly before grabbing my laptop from under the bed and logging onto my secret tumblr account that not even Luke knows about.

I smirk when seeing the same thing all over my feed...

Luke Hemmings moaning audio

God I love our fans.

I click the most recent one and smile when instantly realising that I haven't yet heard this one.

I kick my underwear off since thats all I slept in before grabbing my diçk when hearing what sounds exactly like Luke's beautiful noises coming through the screen.

I suck on three of my fingers and push two of them into my hole while listening to the sweet moans that sound so much like my boyfriend play from my laptop.

I pump them in and out adding a third one and setting a pace.

God, I wish my Luke was this vocal in bed.

I practically start bouncing on my fingers turning the volume right up.

Luke's pov.

I approach mine and Mikey's hotel room and I am about to open the door when my movements halt as I hear noises on the other side.

I press my ear to the door and frown trying not to cry when I hear what definitely is moans.

The hurt suddenly turns to anger as I barge into the hotel room.

Michael's pov

I feel so close and the noises on the video are getting more high pitched and angelic making me want explode.

All of a sudden I hear a door slam and I scramble to get up.

Only to fall off the bed trying to turn the moans off which were only getting louder, three fingers still up my aşs.

Luke barges into the room with a red face "I CAN'T BELIEVE Y-" he stops and evalutes the situation and suddenly begins to laugh.

I blush hard and squirm slowly taking my fingers out of my aşs and trying to get back up only to slip on the blanket and fall back down red faced.

Luke chuckles deeply taking long strides towards me before grabbing my laptop and raising his eyebrows before turning it off.

"I see you've missed me kitten" he says huskily.

I only blush harder if thats even possible.

"Missed your daddy so much you had to find an audio of someone who appearantly sounds like me moaning? You were that desperate kitten?" He says.