Stress // Malum

Requested by: lillian5sos

Fem! Michael (outfit on the top/side)

Sorry it took so long..

Calum's pov

I walk through my apartment door that I shared with my beautiful boyfriend and slackened my tie before slumping onto the couch.

Soon enough Michael came and sat next to me his pretty skirt riding up his pale thighs slightly.

"What's up?" He asked me noticing how tense I am.

"Stressful day at work baby" I reply.

Mikey instantly straddles me when I say this stroking my cheek "Want me to make you feel better?" He questions.

I nod "That would be lovely kitten" I say.

He nods in return pulling me in by my tie and kissing me before grinding his asş in small circles on my crotch.

He then takes my tie off and shirt off button by button and starts to kiss down my chest leaving the odd hickey here and there making me breath heavily.

Michael takes his own sweater off next along with his kitten ears and begins to take my pants off.

Once my work pants are completely off he gets on his knees in front of me and leaves an open mouthed kiss on my cøck through my black boxers before palming me making me grunt.

"Take them off now Kitten" I say or should I say demand.

He does it straight away letting my fully hard cöck slap against my stomach causing him to lick his lips.

He wraps his natural pink lips around the tip of my dîck giving it a long hard suck making me throw my head back in pleasure and tangle my fingers in his hair.

I let out a low groan when he suddenly takes my whole length in his mouth without gagging and starts deep throating me.

When he grabs my balls aswell I decide that I need to get his mouth off my dïck or I will cūm way too quick.

I gently pull him up and kiss him hard while mumbling "You have really nice lips babyboy" into his mouth.

He blushes and then gets up and begins to strip naked making me check him out while slowly stroking my côck.

He finally gets down to just his navy blue panties pulling them off and throwing them at me with a wink causing me to chuckle and put them to the side gesturing him over.

He giggles and climbs back onto my lap our dičks touching causes us both to let out moans.

I get up and grab his hand taking him to our shared bedroom and lying him on the bed before hovering over him leaning on my forearms.

"You're so beautiful" I say to him.

Our noses touch and he lets out a cute squeak before shyly saying "N-no pr-prep just l-lube"

I smirk and poke his little tummy "Oh, and why's that kitten?" I say.

"A-already p-prepped myself" he says quietly, stuttering again because he's nervous.

"Were you imagining it was my dičk babe?" I taunt.

"I-I tried t-to but you- you are just s-so much bigger than my fingers" He says looking into my eyes.

I smile at him connecting our lips while grabbing the strawberry flavoured lube (I guess flavoured lube is my thang for smut now so deal) and lathering my cøck in it.

I slowly enter him inch by inch but what I wasn't expecting was Michael to grab my aśs and push me into him roughly.

I smirk down at him "Oh, someones eager" I say into his ear.

He only smiles sweetly before leaning up and whispering "wreck me" into my ear and nibbling on it causing me to groan and begin to thrust into him hard.

Soft high pitched moans kept escaping Michaels natural cherry red lips making me lean down to bite down on his collar bone to muffle my own moans.

I then rest my head against his while saying "You have really pretty moans kitty"

He lets out a whine before replying "S-so do you, I wish you would m-moan- ugh yeah- more and l-louder"

I didn't realise he would want to hear me moan, I could have fun with this I think to myself.

I give him a cheeky grin before slamming into him harder "aahh yeah Mikey- uh s-so good" I moan out deciding to let everything out.

"O-oh crap I'm- I- I'm gunna cům too s-soon" he whimpers.

"Damn kitten this is quick, I didn't think my moans would turn you on this much" I say.

He just nods letting out a loud whine.

"Aaah yeah baby so tight for me" I say letting out loud "uh uh's" with every thrust.

"I- I'm cu-cum-ahhh Calum yeah f-fůck me" he says screwing his eyes shut and biting his lip while painting his chest with his cûm.

That turned me on so much.

I quickly pull out and Mikey sprawls himself across the bed.

"B-babe I need to cūm, like now" I groan.

He only closes his eyes "M'tired use me however you want baby" he says.

I let out a low whine and turn him over.

I slip my throbbing hard dįck between his asš cheeks and thrust quickly while he moans.

Seconds later I let out a loud moan of his name and cųm all over his lower back.

I roll off him and suddenly Mikey begins to rut against the bed.

When I go to ask him if he wants help he lets out a whimper and turns around with a lazy grin on his face.

"Did you just cųm again babyboy?" I ask.

"You're just so hot" he replies.

-------------------------

Sorry it's short I didn't know what else to write, I hope it's okay?://

I'm at a family thing so I thought, instead of socialising why don't I finish this smut?

Thankyou to everyone who has voted and commented on this book, it makes me so happy:))

Please leave requests xox