10 - Forever

The limo pulled up outside the school, and the group of four got out. They were met by Meylene and Ivan, who walked in with them at the same time. The party was in full swing. Adrien threaded his arm through Marinettes, playfully flirting with her. Marinette blushed and made an excuse to run to the girls bathroom.

She leaned against the door, having a mini heart attack. Adrien was flirting with her!! Gahhh! I mean he always did as Cat Noir but....

Marinettes thoughts were stolen from her when she heard soft crying.

There was only one cubicle closed, so Marinette knocked softly.

"H-Hello?"

"Who is it?"

"It's Marinette, are you okay?"

The door opened, and Juleka was weakly smiling at her. It was obvious she'd been crying.

"Leka!" Marinette hugged her friend. "Whats the matter?"

Juleka sniffed and told her, "I think I'm in love. "

"With who??"

"Nathanael..."

Marinette fangirled a little. She always thought that Nathleka would happen eventually. It was like Meylene and Ivan. Everyone knew it.

"Then why are you crying?"

"He's been looking at Alix a lot."

"Alix? But she's with Kim..?"

"I know..."

"Oh Lek.."

Marinette helped Juleka up. Her dark purple and black dress making her look beautiful. The two walked out of the bathroom where Nathanael was waiting.

"Juleka!" He sighed with relief "I've been looking all over for you!"

Marinette swiftly took her leave and turned around, just to bump into Adrien.

"Looking for someone, Princess?"

~❤~

After a long slow dance, and of course, Gangnam Style, Adrien slipped his hand into Marinettes and ran off with her.

Marinette followed him, intrigued.
The two ran up several staircases up to the roof of the school, where the summer night awaited them. Marinette threw her arms out, taking in the breeze. Adrien loosened his tie a little and turned to look at her.

Marinette returned his gaze, and the two sat on the edge of the building. Looking at the full moon.

"So. Ladybug." Adrien said, his eyes softening. "How does your Cat appear now?" He purred.

"Perfect. He is just perfect. " Marinette smiled at Adrien. Their hands seemed to naturally connect. Their heartbeats synced together.

Adrien cupped her cheek and looked into her eyes.

"Marinette..." He whispered.

"Yes, Adrien?"

The other students gathered outside to watch a firework display. And as the first one was set off, Adrien leaned in, connecting his lips with Marinettes, as the fireworks sparkled and glittered behind them.

As the two parted, they said in union the three words they had been longing to say for months.

"I love you."

A/N last chapter! But epilougue to come and also info about the Juleka x Nathanael fic 'Blackstar'