~Prologue~

"Come on (Y/N), I want you to play the piece right!" my mother walked in with I think is a new sheet in hand.

I sighed I've been up since 9 in the morning practicing and it's 3 pm now. 6 hours practicing on different piano sonatas written by Beethoven. I keep messing up when I play in C Minor for Piano Sonata No.5. I bet you might be confused by all this, let me explain.

My name is (F/N) (L/N) and I am 9 years old and I'm a pianist. Yup, you heard me right, I'm a part of the (L/N) family. We are known for our family of famous musicians. I am a musician so I can play other instruments like the guitar and violin. Music, as my father says, is in our blood just like our rivals, The Evans Family.

The Evans are a family of famous, evidently wealthy musicians. I never really met which means I don't know a lot about them. But I do know Mr. and Mrs. Evans have two sons and one of them is my age and plays the piano too.

I don't want to spend the rest of my life playing the piano just because it's tradition for all members of the family to play an instrument. The Evans and my family are rivals so it's only reasonable to be competitive. I just want to be like a normal kid and -

"(Y/N)!!! Focus on your work. Again from the beginning, and a one, and a two, and a,"

DUN!!

.

.

A/N: Hows the story so far? This is my first X Reader so I hope you liked it a little at least. I am bad at sound effects but it's the best I could do. Thank you so much!

- Natalie aka Author-chan

Published: March 1, 2016