Soul x reader one-shot

Sorry! I haven't updated in forever I had finals the first three weeks of April and the last week of April which is this week I went to Mexico and I had no Wifi!!! I Cried over Wifi and my mom thought I was insane.

Anyways this is a small one shot till I can get my stuff in order. -Not edit-

Soul x Reader

In the death room stood Lord Death, Death the Girl, Death the Kid, Liz, Patty and y/n.

They were watching the fight between Witch Blair and The partners Soul and Maka.

Right now Death the Kid and Death the Girl were sitting in front of the mirror as their weapons stood beside.

"WHY THE FUCK DOES IT MATTER IF THE WITCH HAS A BETTER BODY!!!"

"YEA WTF IS SOUL'S PROBLEM HE USED TO BE JUST LIKE THIS BEFORE BUT NOW HE IS JUST OUT OF HIS MIND"

You and your meister Girl were shouting and yelling profanities at the mirror but more specifically, Soul.

You sighed and ran a hand through your hair. Maka was crying and if you looked you would cry too. You and Maka were best friends and you felt like stepping on Soul's neck.

"All you men are the same," the rest of Maka's words were just a muffled blur. You heard her loud and clear and agree. 'My dad was never really a fatherly like of dad more like an obstacle I have to go through every day'

"Cool guys don't cheat on their partners"

You smiled, even though guys can be dumb they can be loyal.

Minutes later...

They did it they defeated witch Blair ....but the witch was really just a *sigh* cat with incredible magic powers

Times skip to soul and Maka's house

"Nice going guys" you giggled and sat on the couch

Soul and Maka sat on the other couch white as ghosts.
"We have to collect 99 kishin souls all over again" Maka sobbed.
You patted Maka's back and tried to cheer her up.
You looked to see soul Fuming in the corner.
"What's wrong Soul?"
He looked up at you and glared.
"We have to collect 99 kishin souls all over again and you ask me what's wrong?!?"
He yelled and you moved over closer to Maka as he yelled.
"Soul sto-"
"No Maka! She was watching the fight and she could of at least warn us that Blair is not a witch.But nooooo~, she is already a Death Scythe so she doesn't have to worry about nobody but herself!"
You felt tears brim your eyes but you wasn't gonna let soul talk to you like that.
"Shut up Soul!! You don't even know what happened! Yes I was watching the fight but we didn't even know Blair was a cat in the first place. Second of all just because I became a death scythe doesn't mean I think higher of myself than others."
You felt tears fall and you ran out their apartment.
You ran and ran wiping your Tears with your sleeve but they still kept falling.
"Y/N!!!!"
You ran faster, you couldn't deal with Soul after what happened.
Your ran but someone took a hold of your Wrist and you fell back into someone's chest.
You looked down,you knew who it was.
"Y/n I'm sorry...I didn't mean to yell at you. I was just angry at myself for being so dumb.Hehe, I guess I always had a little temper problem since we were little"

He hugged you and you buried your face in his chest.

"I know you will be a cool Death scythe Soul. The most powerful and coolest with Maka's help.Don't worry success takes time Soul... I promise you, you will become one in no time"

He grabbed your shoulders and pushed you back just a little and look into your eyes.
He wiped the last of your Tears and grinned.
"You're such a crybaby sometimes y/n" you pouted and shoved him playfully.

"Am not!"

"Yea you are," he hugged you "and that's another reason why I love you (n/n)"

You blushed and kissed him passionately.

"I love you too, Baka."