Chapter 11

Your Pov

I stepped back from Maka and gave her a sad smile. I quickly wiped my tears as the door flew open by the one and only idiot, Black⭐️Star.

"Soul! Soul! Are you okay!?!"

Blackstar grabbed Soul by his neck and started slamming him on the bed.

"It's going to be alright! Blackstar is here for you now! Open your eyes! One look at my big handsome face and you'll be cured for sure!"

"Blackstar NOOO!"

Well, who didn't see that coming

"Sorry about that Maka and (Y/N)" I smiled sympathetically at Tsubaki and nodded my head towards Maka.

"Maka..."

Maka looked up wiping her eyes and smiled but I knew she was faking it.

"My, my, my, what happened to the door?" I turned and looked at the owner of the voice "By the looks of it things have been lively in here".

"Doctor Medusa" Maka smiled.

"Good afternoon" we greeted

"Hey doc! What's up are you here to check on how Soul's doing?" Blackstar stood up from the bed and sat beside me in a chair.

"Um,well... Miss Maka?"

"Yes? What is it?"

Doctor Medusa smiled sheepishly at Maka "Can you help me out with your father? I can't get him off my leg"

We looked down at Spirit caressing her leg and Maka pops a vein.

"Oh, my darling! My dear white coated angel! Please heal me. My heart is in need of your sweet medical love only you can cur-"

 My heart is in need of your sweet medical love only you can cur-"

Hehe, nice one Maka

Hehe, nice one Maka.

"Soul had a difficult lesson, didn't he? He is in pretty bad shape"

"Yes, I'm sorry. It's all my fault that he's hurt." Maka looked down.

"But he's okay now?" I looked at Doctor Medusa "Right Doc?"

She turned towards me with a smile "Yes of course (Y/N)" she ruffled my hair and turned towards Maka.

"And as for you this will only make you stronger Maka"

Maka smiled brightly and nodded "Yeah".

Maka ran towards Blackstar and Tsubaki as they started chatting.

I smiled at them before turning back watching Doctor Medusa leave. I have a strange feeling about her. I've seen her soul and it looks like any other human soul. But, she gives off weird vibes that I can't explain. I want to trust her and at the same time, I know she is hiding something.

~Next day~

I came in to look after Soul while Maka took some rest. She's been awake all night so I told her to take a nap and eat something. I sat beside Soul's bed and grabbed his hand. I felt his hand twitch and he started sweating and squirming.

"Soul! Soul! What's wrong?!?" he gripped the sheets and my hand screaming.

"What's the matter?" Doctor Medusa asked.

"It's Soul!"

He calmed down loosening his grip. He was panting "I'm alright" he opened one eye and grinned "I'll be okay I just had a bad dream that's all".

I sighed out in relief.

"That's good Soul. But if anything does come up call me right away." Doctor Medusa walked out.

Medusa POV

'Ragnarock's black blood is mixed in with Soul Eater's. Look's like I may have found myself a new research subject'