Chapter 2

Your POV

"Hey Alex?" I looked at the mirror in front of me and looked at the reflection of my big sister. She was doing my hair behind as she hummed to soft jazz playing in the room. She had shoulder length black hair and dark brown chocolaty eyes. (Picture up top) I have a very pretty sister and we play dollhouse together *giggle*.

"Yea (Y/N)?" she looked at me and smiled. "Where are we going that mom wanted us to get ready for?" 

"We are going to visit Mr and Mrs. Evans with the rest of their family for dinner in about an hour"

I felt the heat rise up to my cheeks. I get to meet the so called enemies for the first time. But,

"If we're enemies, why are we going to eat with them?" I asked as my sister finished my hair (however you like your hair). My sister started tying the bow of the back of my dress.

"To be honest I don't know," she went close to the mirror and started to do her make-up "They just invited us and I don't think mom and dad want to look bad so they accepted the invitation".

I stood up from my chair and walked out to the balcony. My hair flowed in the wind as I looked down the streets. Kids my age walking by laughing and smiling. They're probably on their way to the park to play. I wish I could play instead of practicing and practicing all day everyday. I know there is more in life than this.

"Come on girls! Your father and I are waiting!"  I heard my mom call. My sister was already by the door "Let's go (Y/n), we don't want to be late". I turned around my hair flowing to the side as i gave my signature closed eye smile 

"Okay!"