Nine

We walked through the mall doors and I lost my breathe for a second. I forgot how marvelous it was. I haven't been here since before I started the band. I never had the time. It's nice being able to go places. It's really nice, actually. Yes, it's fun exploring new places and new cities I've never been too. Since the release of Vessel we've went to so many amazing places. Traveling the world and doing crazy things you'd never find me doing in Ohio.

We stepped on the escalator that led to the second floor where Hot Topic was. As we stepped off there was signs everywhere, sales in every store, kids with floppy hair running around, preppy girls drinking Starbucks with their friends, adults shuffling their children around and looking so out of place in front of the all the classy prep and jock stores I would never shop at.

The Hot Topic had a Nike on the left and a Victorias Secret to its right. It looks so intriguing being surrounded by stores that were bright with people smiling and laughing inside. I felt a relief lift from my shoulders as I walked into the dim lit store when I was greeted by a worker.

There had to be twenty, maybe even thirty kids staring and Josh and I. Admiring us. Eyes wide, examining our faces. That's when I noticed a fairly large poster hanging on the side wall. It was a concert poster, Josh and I fronting it with big bold letters spelling out our bands name. It was a limited edition poster from our Quiet Is Violent World Tour. A smile cracked on my face and Josh started laughing. Well, I wasn't expecting this.

A girl walked up and hugged me, triggering the rest of the kids to surround us, thanking us, taking pictures, asking us to sign their things. I don't think I've had a smile last longer than it did now. After we finished with the kids, Gray had an idea. She took both Josh's and my phone and tweeted that we were in the mall and would be in the food court, if anyone would like to meet us she wanted them to come. It was a great idea, actually. Josh and I ran down the escalator and walked into the food court where there was kids already waiting from the Hot Topic upstairs.