4

It's been 3 days since the little incident at the dinner table with Kim. In those three days she's come over two more times and every single time she comes over, I seem to get a bit more touchy.

I'd give her little looks and sometimes when Angie and Christa aren't looking I touch her hand, grip her thighs, and maybe if I'm feeling extra risky... I'd grab that nice ass.

She just turns me on so fucking much that it should be illegal.

Oh, wait...

Anyways, I've been looking for excuses to see her. Like asking Angela every once in a while if she wanted to have friends over or even looking around Angela's room to see if anything that looked out of place might've belonged to Kim so that I could return it and hopefully see her beautiful face.

I know it sounds crazy. A 35-year-old man chasing after an 18-year-old girl, and his daughter's best friend at that. But it doesn't bother me. I've never been this turned on by someone since Christa and I's honeymoon. And that was 11 years ago.

Kim is like that extra little spice I need in my life. Every day it's the same cycle. I wake up, go to work, stay there for hours, come home, eat, shower, sleep and if I'm feeling grateful I'd give my wife a good fuck before bed then repeat.

With Kim it's different. I actually have something to look forward to. Even if I don't get to see her every day I'm still happy that when I do see her she's just as excited to see me.

it's Wednesday now and usually, Kim comes over to study with Angela. I was rushing from my office to make sure I got home in time to see her. Dodging all the other co-workers and assistants I made it to the elevator.

I got on and pressed the ground floor button. On the way down, the elevator made a stop and a young man stepped on. He had short brown hair and a bit of facial hair. His eyes were blue and when he smiled at me I could see the little crow's feet sprouting from the corner of his eyes.

I recognized him as Louis and went to avoid eye contact. I used to mess with him a bit a couple of years back when christa and i went to a swingers party. The sex was great but he kept calling wanting to meet up behind the backs of both of our wives. I broke things off with him after seeing how clingy he actually was.

"Can't return a call, Johnson?" He said, taking a casual sip from the coffee in his hands.

"I've been busy." I cleared my throat and kept my eyes on the buttons of the floor levels counting up to 45 before I heard the ding of the elevator and stepped out. 

When I got home Christa was in the shower and Kim and Angie were in the front room studying.

Kim was laying on her tummy and her little uniform skirt was spread out over her bottom. I could see the little pink polka dots of her underwear and I grew hard. Her curly hair was straightened and pulled up into a bun. She looked beautiful.

I walked over and bent down to give Angie a kiss on the forehead and gave Kim one as well, but I lingered a bit at the soft feel of her skin on my lips. I straightened up and cleared my throat before walking away from my angels and upstairs where I could hear the shower running.

I knocked on the door once before opening it and informing my wife that I was home. I turned back to our room and stripped off my work clothes and slid on a casual button-up and black skinnies with my loafers.

When I went back downstairs to start dinner, I saw that Kim was there alone.

"Where'd Angie go?" I asked, walking closer to her and taking a seat on the couch in front of her face. She didn't look up at my presence which I frowned at. I'm giving her my attention so I need to have hers.

I leaned forward and yanked her chin so that she was looking up at me. Her eyes avoided my gaze so I squeezed her jaw and watched as her eyes trailed from my chin to my lips, where they lingered, before finally passing my nose and making it to my eyes.

"I asked you a question doll. Where's Angie?" Having her in my grip like this was making my hard-on return. And her heavy breathing wasn't making the situation better.

She moaned quietly before sitting on her knees and placing her hands in her lap. I loosened my grip slightly so that she could speak.

"She went to the store to get snacks and told me I could stay here." Her eyes broke away from mine and looked down at her lap.

I nodded in approval. But I knew that Angie just didn't go to the store. She went to meet up with that Derek kid, or whatever his name was. She thinks I didn't know about her sneaking out of the house that one time. But I know and I'm waiting for the right moment to throw it back in her face.

She knows right from wrong and sneaking out of the house instead of asking was a big mistake on her part.

I released Kimberly from my grip and listened to see if I could hear the shower still running upstairs. When I heard the light patter of the shower I motioned for Kimberley to come closer.

When she was close enough I patted my lap silently telling her to come sit. Once she was seated I grabbed her ass and leaned forward to give her a kiss on the cheek. The kiss lingered and I trailed it from her cheek to her neck.

I could hear her breathing get deeper and she was quietly moaning. I bit her neck and pulled her body closer to mine. Giving her light little hickeys and she reached over my shoulder and played with the hair on the back of my neck.

I groaned at the touch and trailed my hand down from her waist to her outer thigh. I rubbed it softly before making my way to her inner thigh and heard her breathing hitch.

Smirking, I pulled my face away from her neck and looked into her dark eyes. They were so nice and captivating that I couldn't look away. I looked her in the eyes as I trailed my hand closer and closer to her heat. And sometimes I'd tease her, pinching her inner thigh to make her whimper.

I turned her around so that she was straddling me and I could feel her warm püssy through her underwear. I started grinding her over my hard-on and when she went to moan I slapped my hand over her mouth before leaning in to whisper,

"Ssh baby girl. Don't want the Mrs. to hear now do we?" I bit the shell of her ear and she quickened her pace. Now grinding harder and faster over my dick. It felt amazing and the sounds she was making with my hand over her mouth were making me even harder.

I slapped her ass and heard her giggle but it was hesitant. I was about to slide my hands into her panties when I heard the front door open and a thud coming from the entrance.

I pushed Kim off of me and she rolled on the floor with a grunt. I stood up and rushed to the kitchen opening cabinets and taking out a random pot to make it look like I wasn't about to finger fuck my daughter's best friend.

Angie walked into the kitchen and dropped a bag of gummy worms on the table.

My favorite.

"For you dad." She said, and she turned and skipped back to the living room.

Yup, everything's perfect.