Chapter 1:Meeting him

Euna POV

“Annyeonghaseyo,Taeyeon Unnie”

I know that voice.It must be Yeri and Wendy.

“Euna-ah!Why don't you go out open the gate and let them in.” Taeyeon unnie look at me and smile.

I go out and open the gate and let them in.

“By the way,why do you guys keep calling Taeyeon unnie when you guys come to our house?”

I ask them and furrowed my eyebrows.They smile.

“This is Taeyeon unnie house,right?”said Yeri.

We all laugh together.

We all come in together with plastered smile on our face.Taeyeon unnie smile at them and ask them to take a sit at the dining table.

“After you all guys take your breakfast,you can go to school.Okay?But first,finish your breakfast.” After Taeyeon unnie tell us to eat,she go back to the kitchen and do something like washing dishes.

After a few minutes...

We' re all finish our breakfast.

“Taeyeon unnie,We'll going first!”

I shout from the outside,“Nae!!Take care of yourself.”

“Thank you for the food,Taeyeon unnie.”.Yeri and Wendy also shout.

Taeyeon unnie just smile from the inside.We wave our hand and after that,we're going to the school.

ShinKuk High School

Actually ,this is my first day at this school.I was being transfered to this school.Yeri and Wendy are my childhood friends.Before this,I was school at Busan High School and I was being transfered here.

Yeri and Wendy are  the students of this school.So,I only have them as my friend in this school.

And here I am.

Yeri snapped her finger and I come back to reality.

“What are you thinking,Euna?”

“Nothing.Let's go.”

Class 4-2

“So,this is your classroom.We're gonna leave now.Bye Euna.”

They wave me.

“Wait!We're not going in the same class?But you tell me,that we're classmates?” I said curiously.

“We did?” They look at each other and smile to me.

“We're sorry if we said that.Unfortunately,we're not.Bye Euna.We really have to go.Besides,we have a class in another 5 minutes.See you again.”

They wave and run to their class.

‘So,I don't have a friend that I can freely talk to*sigh*’

I push the door and I see a teacher is teaching.I bow to her.

“Ouh.You must be Euna,right?The principles told this morning that,we will have a new student.”

I smile and stand beside her.She told me that I have to introduce myself.

I really hate being a new student 'cause I hate this situation where everybody's eyes on you.I sighed and start introduce myself.

I bow to them and said,“Annyeonghaseyo,My name is Kim Euna.You guys can call me Euna.Hope you can treat me well.”I smile to them.

‘You did good.’

“You can sit beside of Luhan,Euna.”She smile and show me the seat.I thanked her and go to the where Luhan is.

‘Luhan?He is so hansome.Like an angel.It would be great if I can be his friends beside of his deskmate.hehe’

“Focus on the teacher and not my face.There's no math formula on my face.”He said without look at me.

I can feel that my face is burning up.I look at the teacher while I place my hand on my cheeks.It feel hot.

‘You're such an idiot,you Euna!Haissh!What did I just do?’
I keep hitting *not that strong, just to make you wake from dreaming*  myself until I hear someone is said something to me.

“You will hurt yourself.”

'Did I hear someone is talking to me?’

When I turn around and face him,he smile to me.I repay his smile and look at the teacher.

‘Did he just smile to me?He has a cute face and wide eyes.So cute like an owl.Haha.’

♥♥♥

Annyeong!!*wave*

This is my first fanfic.I hope you guys will like it.I'm sorry if have a grammatical errors.

But,I will do my best for you guys.Support me with your votes and comments.

감사합니다 ♥

Love you,

XOXO_

Luhan90_