Chapter 2: Mad

Euna POV

*kring kring*

“Okay,class.Do your homework and tomorrow you will pass up to me,arasseo?”

“Nae!!”

Everyone go out of the class for the recess.

“Annyeonghaseyo,Kim Euna imnida.Nice to meet you,Luhan.”

I smile and look at him,unfortunately he just look away and go out for the recess.

“Such an arrogant boy.”

I want to go out of the recess when somone just talking to me,I stop and turn around.

“He always being like that but he is not an arrogant boy.He just always keep silent”

He smile and after that going out the class.

‘Who is he?Can I call him an owl?haha.It must be a cute nickname.’

“Euna-ah!Let's go to the cafe.Let's eat.I'm starving.” Yeri said while have a soft tapped on the stomach.

“Nae.Kaja.(Let's go)”

The Cafe

“I will going to buy something and after that we meet here,okay?” Wendy said and we (Yeri and i) all nodd.

“Yeri-ah.I'm going to buy an ice cream over there.I will meet you later.”

Yeri nodd.

‘Wah!There's so many kind of ice cream.’

I take my favourite ice cream,red beans ice cream.

I go to the cashier to pay the ice cream.I open the plastic cover of the ice cream and look at the ice cream deliciously.

“Nyum..Nyum..”

When I want to eat the ice cream,I feel someone bump into me from behind and I fall into someone.I was above him and he was under me.My precious ice cream was fall into his uniform and make it dirty.

When I look up.

‘You're a dead meat,Euna.’

I stand up and bow *90 degrees* to him.

“I'm sorry,Luhan.I'm truly sorry.I - Ididn't mean to..someone just bumped into me...I-I..”

He only give me a strong glare and go away from the cafe.Everyone stared at me like I was done kill someone.

“Euna-ah!Gwenchana?(Are you okay?)” Webdy and Yeri hurriedly heading where I was.

“Wendy-ah.Yeri-ah.”

“Nae?”

“I make him angry.”

“Nugu?(Who is he/she?”

“LUHAN.”

♥♥♥

Annyeonghaseyo!*wave*

How about this chapter?Sorry for the grammartical errors and the short update.

Support me with your votes and comments.

감사합니다 ♥

Love You

XOXO_

Luhan90_