Chapter 3:A Favor

Men washroom

Luhan POV

“Sh*t!”

“Why,hyung?What's happen?”

Sehun said and stand beside me.He look at my uniform and nod.That means that he understand the situation.

“Sehun-ah.Can you help me to take my t-shirt under my desk?”

“Nae,hyung.”

Euna POV

I go back to the class.

Suddenly,I feel someone is pulling my uniform from the back.I take step a back when I meet his glare.

“W-who are you?” I stuttered.This girl really make me afraid of them.Their eyes were fill with anger.

“It doesn't matter who we are.I want you to know,Euna that you're in a BIG trouble. ” She smirk and then leave with her gangs or whatsoever.

‘Who is she?I-I'm in a big trouble?What they mean?Is this about Luhan?’

I turn around and bumped to someone.

“Ouch..”

‘Why I always bump into someone today?Haishh~’

When I look at him,I gasped.

“Lu-Luhan?”

“N-No!I'm Sehun.”

‘Ehh??But they have a same face.?’

“Sorry.I was confused just now because both of you look alike.”

I bow to him and he just smile.He heading to my class and entering the class.

‘Is he my classmates?But I never see him before.’

I heading to the class and Sehun is taking something under Luhan's desk.

I approach her and look at him.He look uneasy with my attitude,so he look at me.

“Why are you looking at me like that?”

“What are you doing?Are you st-stealing?”

“I'm not.I'm taking his thing 'cause he was the one who asked me to take this t-shirt and give him.” He said while pointing Luhan's desk.

‘Unnie!!What have I done?’

I bow *90 degrees* to him and said sorry.He smirk and go out of the class.Everyone in the class are looking at me in disbelief look at me.Maybe because I accuse him.

‘Wait!If he says that Luhan was the one who asked him to take his shirt.That means...Sehun is a friend of Luhan.Aha!’

“Sehun!”

He turn around and look at me.

“ You're Luhan's friend,right?”

He just nodding.

“May I ask you a favor ?”

Sehun POV

“May I ask you a favor?”

‘Nae??!No one ever ask me to do a favor.But this little girl is asking me now.Wah!Doesn't she know me?’

What is it?” I agree to do it after she makes an aegyo with a puppy eyes.Also,I don't want to be cruel in front of everyone that watching us.

Euna POV

“What is it?”

I pull his hand to close to me and I whisper to him.He look a little bit shock but he getting used of that.After that he nodd and go away.

“Thank you,Sehun!!”

I shouting and everyone that passed by me look at me with a weird face.I ignored them and smile happily.

♥♥♥

Annyeonghaseyo!!*wave*

I'm sorry for the grammatical errors.How about this chapter?

Do you guys wanna know what exactly that Euna told Sehun?Wait for the next chapter.

Supports me with your votes and comments.(≧▽≦)

간사합니다 ♥

Love you

XOXO_

Luhan90_