Hoax?

"haha ur funny there not real" I said "ok then look at all of these sightings werewolfs and vampires then" she shoved her laptop on my lap I looked at all the sightings "92 melbane rd. ?" I said looking up "mhm keep going" I scrolled down the page then a werewolf and a vampire poped up then an address "125 Caroline rd. holy shit thats this street" I said pushing the laptop off my lap and it hitting the floor "careful,dont break my laptop" she said dusting it off "no thats just a hoax" I walked back and forth "now you believe dont you?" my friend said smirking at me "no it can just be two idiots dressed up people took a picture of it then posted it" I said calming down a little "yeah thats what everyone says until they get bitten" she said I gasped "hey" my twin sister ella said walking through the door "angie I thought I told you to stop watching that shit about those creatures" she said sitting down with a bowl of popcorn in her hands.

"whatever u say ella" angie said still looking at her laptop "eyy what time is it?" I asked "uhh 7:40 why?" angie replied "oh shit ella we have to go moms gonna be mad at us" I grabbed my sisters arm and grabbed the popcorm from her hands and set it down "no my popcorn" she said walking out the door fake crying I laughed "bye ang" me and my sis said and walked out the door.

Into the cold new jersey air I shivered a little "do you believe  in what angie was saying?" ella asked "no I told her it was stupid and she shouldn't spend anytime on that there just make believe creatures" I said ella nodded "true" she said I all of a sudden saw two figures swoosh past me I gasped and stopped dead in my tracks "gabriella whats wrong?" I stayed still she snapped in front of my face "gaby" she said waveing her hands in the air "w-what" I said looking at her my eyes still wide "what happened you look pale" she said "oh it might just be the cold,L-lets just go home" said grabbing her hand and speed walking back home.
👑😍👑😍👑😍👑😍👑😍👑😍👑
A/n eyy how u like the first chapter already 😉
ok so if you dont get it this is gabriellas povs she has a twin sister ella and there friend is angie Idk I thought it might be a lil confuseing
-Gotta Grayson