Awkward Dinner

"I hate you" I said sitting down next to her pouting "yeah ik but they were cute" she said smirking I rolled my eyes "whatever they are probably older than us anyways"she said putting her hand in her head I nodded.
•••
I was back at home I only saw those attractive twins' twice today but I tired not to be noticed.

We were now hanging out in my room well me and ella hunter went out but said he was gonna come later to get ready."so will you think they will look cute?"ella asked looking at her self in the mirror for the thousandth time today "who will look cute?" I asked "the boys silly" she said putting a hand on her hip "oh idk I haven't met them and I really dont care" I said resumeing my game of GTA "ugh gaby you need to act more girly" she said she said I paused my game again "I dont want to act girly" I said "I like being me" I added she sighed "you want to have a bf dont you?" she asked I shrugged "I can be a single pringle for the rest of my life" I said smileing she rolled her eyes "I know we are twins but we are nothing alike" she said " your telling me that" I mumbled and resumed my game of GTA.

mom walked in furious " why are you girls not ready yet?!" she said with a stern face "I am already ready" I said pointing at my tank top and light blue skinnies "its supposed to be formal" gabriella" she said "haha ur expecting me Gabriella marie to wear a dress?! haha ur funny" I said wipeing the fake tears off of my face " your wareing a dress whether u like it or not"she said I rolled my eyes then remembered " I dont have any dresses" I said slightly smileing she frowned then smiled oh no "but ella has dresses" she said dammit "oh yeah" I said fake smileing she smirked and closed the door.

Ella was laughing so hard she almost puked I rolled my eyes at her she walked out my room and I followed her she opened her closet and I saw loads and loads of pink and girly colors that made me almost puke, I cringed and looked though her clothes to find a little maroon dress that was at least up to knee lenth or even longer It was the closest I could get to being girly I came up with an Idea and walked out of ellas room thanking her I walked into my closet and pulled out my jean jacket I smirked and closed my door and started to change.

An hour later I came out with my dress on my jean jacket on and some converse my mom made me wear a dress I have to at least wear something to piss her off.

Hunter came out of his room with a suit shirt on the one you wear underneath and dress pants along with a tie "hmm looks good bruh" I said he looked up and gave me one of his gooffy smiles "not so bad ur self sis" he said " we are some good looking siblings ella said walking out in a dark pink dress and heals on she honestly looked really pretty.

We heard a knock on the door and were about to go down stairs when I forgot something in my room I made my way back to my room to apply some perfume and grab my phone. I quickly walked down the hall way and waited at the rail looking down I saw two middle aged adults probably in there 30's and a girl around mine and ellas age and the two twins!

I panicked and went down stairs quickly looking down trying not to trip "oh and this is my other daughter gabriella" my mom said introducing me I smiled showing my dimples the twins looked at me amazed I hugged there perents and there sister and then hugged them awkwardly I walked next to ella who was basically drooling over them I smiled and shook my head oh ella.

We all piled into the car well my mom,hunter,ella and I in one car and lisa,sean,cameron,ethan and grayson in there car."mom what restaurant are we going to?" ella asked fixing her makeup "um I dont know Im just following them" my mom said we all nodded.We pulled up to this Italian place It looked really pretty we desided to sit out side they separated us between perents and 'kids' as they call us even though we are 15-17 years old but luckily they told us they were gonna pay so we gucci.

I sat next to cameron she was on my left and ethan on my right then it was grayson next to ethan then it was ella and hunter on the opposite side so they were faceing us. I got so bored with everything that I went on my phone and texted angie;
Ang💓
G-hey
A-heyyo
G-Wyd?
A-nothing much just with my brother.
G-oh cool
A-U?
G-um ok oh gosh ok so u know those twins u called cute?
A-mhm
G-well what if I told u I was sitting at a table with them and I was sitting next to them
A-Ahhh!!
G-yeah oml Ik,help beacuse gsjsbjd
I heard a chuckle come from ethan I looked up really slowly and gave him a not so amused look he smirked "cute twins?" he asked gah damn his voice kill me now nope! "no eww there were
other twins" I said "oh really beacuse I swore it was your friend that called us cute today" he said then winked at me Dead officially dead im done....

A/n haha what u think about this chapter 😂😂and sjsjsjkdbdjd guys 100 reads?!! I love u guys 💓💓
-gotta grayson