Gf

(A/n this chapter gets kinda...uhh yeah lol but not to much lol so dont freak out haha)

Ethan came down soon after "whats up?" He asked "oh nothing" I said he nodded "Ima get a snack you guys want anything?" He asked pointing to the kitchen "no thank you" Ella and I said together he nodded and went into the kitchen me and ella sighed and hugged each other "I miss him" I said "me to" ella responded "wheres mom and hunter by the way I haven't seen them" I said "oh there in there rooms mom and hunter were working"she said "hunter,working" I said and chuckled "yeah I know shocker" ella said We laughed together.

Ethan walked back into the kitchen with a bowl of fruit in his hand "you guys know where G is at?" He asked sitting next to me "yeah he's sleeping"ella said he nodded "you guys want some?" He asked ella shook he head I went ahead and grabbed a watermelon from the bowl he smiled and kissed my cheek putting his arm around me I snuggled into his chest.

A few minutes passed when I saw flashes I looked to the side when I saw ella taking pictures of us "Eyy no paparazzi" I said covering me and Ethan's faces he chuckled "what I want people to see my beautiful girlfriend" Ethan said and smiled I put my hands down ella got up and walked upstairs smirking "Girlfriend?" I asked "I- I mean only if you wanna?" He asked stuttering looking to the side I grabbed him by the chin and made him face me "Of course I wanna be your girlfriend" I said leaning in and kissing him he laid back me on top of him and he started kissing back I smiled into the kiss now being Ethan's girlfriend.

"Ella's Pov*
I walked back upstairs to let Gabriella and Ethan have there privacy but I really hope they end up dating like me and Grayson are. I entered the guest room where Grayson was sound asleep I smiled and laid next to him he wrapped his arms around me and kissed my cheek I smiled he wrapped me in the sheets and I faced him and snuggled into his chest falling asleep as well.

Gabriella's Pov:
Me and Ethan were still kissing when he pulled away both of us gasping for air "Wanna take this upstairs?" He asked a little smirk plastered on his face I smiled and nodded.

We reached upstairs and started kissing again he laid me on the bed and pulled at my shirt I took it off slowly getting embarrassed he took his off right after "do you want to?" He asked kissing my collar bone I kept quiet
"I mean only if you want to..ok" he said I smiled and nodded "Yes"I said I tugged on his belt and he soon striped off his pants he did the same to me leaving me in my underwear I blushed the only person that has ever seen me in my undergarments or even naked is Adrian but it was forced sex so it was completely different.

I could see his toned abs and body muscles which made him even more hotter I just wanted him no one else it was starting to get heated ...All of a sudden the door knob started jingling we looked at the door scared for our life's the door flew open with hunter standing there "WHAT THE HELL?!"he yelled....

A/n ohhh shiiiits about to go down.....
Lol

Dont be a silent reader:
-comment (makes me update faster)
-vote(makes me happy)
-add to your reading lists (makes me feel loved)
-share(makes me feel special)
-Follow me (makes me your bestfriend)
Do all 5 makes me love you lol😂💕💙❤️