Checking the room and .....

Sierra POV
"Rise and shine sweet heart" mom said in her soft voice, I just yawned looking up at her and asked " what time is it? " she said " 7:00 " I looked surprised because I never woke up this early " I know you might be thinking its early but don't you know what you need to do today" mom said, I looked at her " what do you mean?"

"Sierra honey just get up. Today you need to look at the dorm room that you're assigned, and meet your roommate and decide if you want to stay there or not" mom said, with an annoyed look on her face. I just hate when she changes he mood, it sometimes make me wonder if she's bipolar.

I quickly got up and took a shower and did my usual morning routine and just changed into a pair of black ripped jeans and and a plain black t-shirt with some black vans. Btw I love black so usually I'm wearing black. "Is the breakfast ready mom?" I yelled, coming down the stairs.

"Sweet heart, the pancakes are in the pan. Just place then in your plate." she said, while drinking her coffee.

I placed the pancakes in the plate and got myself some OJ ( orange juice )

After I ate my food, I got my keys and drove to the dorm sections. I took out my phone, to check my email, which they had sent. The email said that my room was supposed to be on the 3rd floor, room number F6.

I knocked on the door but no one came out, I knocked again but this time a little harder. The door swung open and there stood a shirtless guy, who was kinda hot.

"Hey, I'm Sierra. Um... So like , I came to look at my dorm room and it's this one, I guess. This is room F6 right?" I asked awkwardly.

" I'm Jacob. And yes this is room F6. Well, to be honest you don't look as bad as they said you would.... But, umm, yeh, consider your self lucky, that you are staying with me" he said, with a grim on his face.

~~~~~~

So guys ,

I'm basically looking back and found little mistakes I'm fixing them and I apologise foe such a short chapter. I know I don't describe any features and you might be thinking why she just moved in without even thinking, well I'll explain all that in further chapters ..

Much love,
Perk