She's mine

Sierra's POV

We walked in and people welcomed us with smiles. We asked a professor named Tris, who is going to be teaching us bio, where we need to go and when are we leaving. She just said we would leave in a few minutes. " umm, it's getting dark" I said nervously to Jacob "yeh but don't worry. It's going to be okay because when we reach the camping area we are going to sleep because they already built the tents for us, so no worries ok" he said trying to comfort me, which actually worked.

After about 15 minutes the busses came. "Should we go because everybody is running." I said "Yeh um can you wait a minute I need to go to the ATM, it right here ok." He said while running to the ATM. He came after a minute. "Shall we go" I asked teasingly "if you want we could stay here and do things you never imagined we could." He said with a huge smirk "uh hum" professor Tris said warning him "I think we should Jacob." I said trying to avoid the award situation "Yeh I guess we should." He said while talking my hand and walking to the bus. When we got away from professor Tris, I laughed so hard that Jacob jumped in shock "Are you okay?" He asked as if has never seen anyone laugh "Yeh and that was really funny and I didn't get to respond for what you said, so I am going to say that I would stay a night alone with you and show you things you never even imagined." I said teasingly "You know I might get a boner and that your really hot." He said laughing at what I said. "Shut up Jacob." I said laughing harder. We sat together in the corner of the bus. After about 2 hours we arrived to our destination. Jacob and I went to the professor to ask where is our tent. The professor said that it was tent #16, which was on our right. We went to our already made tent and put our bags there.

After we set our stuff in the tent we got out of it to get some air. "Are you hungry cause I'm starving" Jacob said holding his stomach "yeh, I'm starving too, but where are we suppose to get the food from?" I asked "I guess we should ask the teachers who are sitting there." He said pointing at about 3 teachers sitting near the camp fire. We walked to the teachers and asked "Excuse me, I was wondering where we should get the food from because we are hungry." I said "Oh dear, I'm so sorry for keeping you guys wait. The food is in tent #2." A 40 looking teacher said "Oh thank you." I said passing a small smile to her.

We went to the tent, which had food in it and got ourselves some burgers with Coke. I still couldn't believe they had Coke like that's amazing. After a really quite time and eating Jacob asked "Wanna go back to the tent or go on a small walk." "I guess I'll come for a walk with you." I said smiling "Ok, so umm should we go in the forest." He asked "What, no. What if we get lost. Don't even think about it." I said panicking "You know that I'm not stupid right, I know where to go and I'm not going too deep." He said annoyed "So like are you angry ?" I asked curious to know "no. What makes you think I am." He said smiling "it's just that you were smiling and when I started panicking about the forest, your smile turned into a frown and you seemed angry." I said trying to explain "hey, don't get worried, especially when your with me because I'll never get angry at you. Shall we go!" He said with a huge smile.

After walking for about 12 minutes, I felt tired. We were surrounded by trees. It was really dark. "Jacob, can I sit for a minute, please?" I asked like a child, pointing at the huge rock. "Yeh, sure. Wait here, I'll come in a minute ok and don't move." He said smiling "ok, but come fast." I said " yeh, ok." He said waving good bye. After he had disappeared in the forest, I just sat on the rock till I got tired of sitting, so I stood up and starting walking back and forth in front of the rock so I wouldn't get lost. While I was walking I felt a pair of arms wrapped around my waist. I looked at the person, thinking it was Jacob but it turned out to be a stranger. I got worried. "Get the hell off of me." I demanded trying to get out. He didn't say anything but his grip started getting tighter. He tried to kiss me. While he was doing that Jacob came back and pulled me out of the boy's grip. "Who the hell are you? Her mother? Let go of me cause she isn't yours so mind your own business." The boy said staring at him annoyed. "She's mine." He said passing him a death glare.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys,

I know it's been a long time I haven't updated, it's just that I need some personal time which means time to spend with friends or doing homework. I hope you like this chapter because after this chapter the real romance start.
So yeh.

Love
PerkhaG💕