I won't leave uour side

Sierra's POV

We started walking to the door, when Jacob got a call and started talking "who was that?" I asked after he hung up the call "It's the college tour committee. They're saying that we have to stay 2 nights there, it's umm kind of a camp, to know each other better. They are saying we need to be there at 5, so we have about 4 more hours to pack." He said "oh that's great." I said hopping in excitement "what happened I thought you would hate the idea of camping." He said nervously "I love camping. My mom never let me camp because she thinks I can't handle myself." I said "Oh well we could stay together because they said that only 2 people could be in 1 tent." He said "Yeh that'll be perfect we could know each other better and plus I wouldn't want to stay with a stranger." I said smiling "Well, I'm a stranger too and I think you seem comfortable with me." He said smirking "I do feel comfortable and your not a stranger, I stalked you online and you seemed good so yeh and plus I think we're friends right." I said "Yeh sure we are, unless you want to be more than that." He said smirking "Oh god, shut up." I said laughing "ok, ok go pack now and please don't forget anything." He said "Ok and I will try my best not to forget anything." I said laughing.

After I was done packing, I came out of my room with my bags. "Are you taking the whole house with you, what's inside these bags." He said sarcastically "oh my god, stop exaggerating, it just some clothes and other things in case of emergencies." I said smiling "well, I think your done right?" He asked "yep, what about you" I asked as he was still attempting to fold his clothes "nah, I'm having a little tiny problem." He said "let me guess, you don't know how to pack." I said laughing "yeh, can you give me a hand." He asked nervously "yeh, sure" I said smiling.

After packing Jacobs bag, I was very tired because I needed to chase him for his undergarments, he forgot to keep those before I came. It was fun and I thought it was the best time I had in a while after my breakup with Austin, ( her ex and Jacobs cousin ) I feel ok after a long time, thank god. "How many more hours?" I asked annoyed "Just one more and then we can go, ok." He said trying to make me feel better.

After an hour me and Jacob called a cab and went to the college which was quite near. "Omg, that a lot of people." I said looking at maybe a million people ok, ok I'm just exaggerating but still there were a lot of people. "Yeh" Jacob said in shock too "Where should we go now?" I said still looking at the people and feeling nervous. When I turned to look at Jacob he wasn't there I looked straight and then saw that he was already walking "Jacob! Wait up please Jacob!" I shouted while running up to him "what happened, why are you shouting, I didn't know you miss me so fast but don't worry we'll be sleeping together soon." He said smirking "Eww.. Please never leave me like that, I don't know anyone here." I said with puppy eyes "Aww, are you scared, don't worry I won't leave your side." He said honestly "thanks, Jacob" I said smiling.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys

I know, I know this is a short chapter. I was thinking of making this long but I wanted to update today so there you go. Btw the next chapter is going to be long and it may take 2 days cause I'm busy tmr and in the next chapter he's going to save her Yasss.. Lol I'm loving my own book. Thanks for 125 reads that means a lot guys.
Can u guys follow me please and comment what you think so far and some ideas and please vote please.

Love ,
PerkhaG💋