Wake up!

Jacobs POV

"Sierra wake up" I said looking at the time, but why would she care, she has been snoring the whole night not the loud snores but the little soft ones. "Sierra please for heavens sake wake up!" I said but she just changed places "Go away, Jacob." She said covering her face in the pillow. "I remember I told you to sleep tight last night that didn't mean that you wouldn't wake up the next day. Please wake up we need to get to the college tour in an hour." I said pleading " wake up.." I shouted "ok, ok and please stop shouting. I'm waking up." She said annoyed "Thank goodness. I thought for a minute you were dead ." I said teasingly "By the way your snores are very cute." I said trying to tease her "umm can you not!" She said as she was red as a tomato because of embarrassment "Aww, you are blushing." I said, while she was hiding her face from me. "Get ready and then come to the kitchen for breakfast and after that we'll go to the college tour, ok." I said "Ok i'll get ready in 10." She said while nodding.

I was just finished with heating the chocolate sauce for the pancakes as Sierra came down in a pair of skinny jeans with a pair of Nike and a H&M blouse. She was squealing with excitement when she saw the pancakes, she was acting like a five year old. "Haven't you ever seen pancakes?" I said jokingly "Its just that pancakes are my favorites." She said with a huge smiled plastered around her face. "How many?" I asked asked her while holding the pancakes "umm, I guess 2 are enough." She said " thanks" she said with a huge smile while I was putting the pancakes in her plate.

After we finished eating, I just brushed my hair with took about half a minute and Sierra said she's touching up, which took half an hour. These girl things..

"You ready or should we stay home." I said annoyed "Yeh I'm ready." She said walking out of the washroom. She looked beautiful. " you look pretty." I said honestly "Thanks, you look nice too." She said smiling.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys

I'm extremely sorry for not updating in a while, it's that I have lots of hw and now that I'm friend with my friends lol I'm getting attached to them emotionally. I think they r the best friends anyone could have. I'll be updating and sorry for a short chapter but the next is going to be kinda fun. Thnxx for a 100 reads guys. I luv u.

Love
PerkhaG💋