9

65 votes?? lmao thanks again for reading my book

jade lauren culver

4th period, last class before lunch- god bless. i rush down the halls, my books in my hands when a hand is placed on my shoulder and i turn almost instantly, desperate to finish whoever had something to say so that i wouldn't be late, yet again, for class. and so, when i turn around aaron is looking at me and i begin to walk again.

"hey, i know about your lil' nudes."

my eyes bulge out and i fake gasp, rolling my eyes in annoyance. he probably does know about them by now but so does a few other people and it's not like he's important enough to me for me to actually care. i shrug him off and turn around, hurrying back to my class.

"do you not care that i could tell the whole school?"

i turn to him, my books tightly held to my chest. he, by far, had to be the dumbest boy i had ever met and that surprisingly exceeds ethan's lack of intelligence.

"and why would they believe you?"

he smirks, pulling his phone from his back pocket and switching it on dramatically. he looks at me ever so often to make sure i'm still there and not down the hall back in class already.

"i have proof."

he switches the face of the camera to me and smirks to himself, a satisfied look on his face. of course, it's the picture- but i was expecting it.

"and i can go to the school board and tell them that you have child pornography on your phone and you'll never see it again."

i fake pout at him as realization hits him in a rather harsh manner. he pushes his eyebrows together before looking at me, narrowing his eyes.

"you wouldn't."

"just like you wouldn't post about the nudes."

"look, i could do some real damage with these nudes. you know that right?"

"and i don't care."

"if that's all it takes, i guess that's what i'll do then."

i roll my eyes furiously before turning around storming to class, as i hear his foot steps lighten i turn around and yell down the hall to him.

"what do you gain from this, asswhipe?"

"nothing, except pure joy because i pissed you off."

"when you get sued, it's your fault."

" it's not my fault at all actually that i got these nudes. ethan still had them on his phone and they were plain to see. yell at him before you yell at me."

"maybe i will."

i ferociously turn around, my face red with anger and frustration. i don't even look at my teacher or the students when i walk into class, and i most definitely don't look at ethan.

------------------