camila #3

Y/N: Good morning sunshine

Camz: Good morning babe

Camz: Where are you? *pout*

Y/N: In the wardrobe there is an outfit specially picked out with a little note :)

Camz POV:

I got up from my bed, my comfy bed by the way, to see what Y/N had in stall. I went to the wardrobe and saw that there was a nice black and white striped skater dress with a note stuck on it:

Good morning love of my life. It's such a special day, hopefully in two ways then just one. It's such an important and special day for us. I really want to see you but I know I'll have to wait. But here's a quick question: Where did we first meet? (maybe you should go there? it's just a suggestion)

I chuckled at the end but then smiled at how sweet Y/N is. I quickly got dressed and grabbed my things before heading off to the park outside of the hotel on the other side of the city. The place we had first met.

The girls and I were on a tour and even though it was my hometown I still had to stay in the hotel with the girls considering that it was on the other side of the city (a/n: just go along with it okay? cool). I had snuck out to see the fans because management didn't want us interacting with them but that's never fair because without them where would we be? Anyway I snuck out a few hours after sneaking out the first time and I went to the park across the road from the hotel.

I sat down on the swings and looked up at the sky. It was a relatively clear night and you could see the moon shining bright and the stars twinkling. I was mesmerised that I didn't notice anyone sit on the swing next to me.

"Beautiful isn't it?" I turned to see the girl who was next to me. As soon as I saw her I swear her eyes were like the stars that night.

"Yeah it is," I remember I couldn't tear my eyes away from her.

"Y/N" She said just above a whisper.

"Camila,"

That was the start of our friendship and soon enough our relationship.

I got to the park and jumped out the car to see Dinah standing by the swings.

"Hey CheeChee,"

"Hey Walz. I was meant to physically hand something to you but Y/N didn't trust me to not lose it so she stuck it to the pole," I laughed and took the note that was on the pole.

I shouldn't be surprised that you got here, you're a major romantic and I know you'd know everything. I trust Dinah told you that I didn't trust her enough to not lose this note. If she did, which I hoped she did then think hard and you'll remember a story which will be your next clue :) Much love Mila, hopefully I see you soon (p.s Text me? I miss chu *pout*)

Camz: Y/N?

Camz: What's the clue?

Y/N: You'll figure it out soon enough love

Y/N: Just think hard enough

Camz: WAIT

Y/N: Yep that's it

Camz: That's cute

Camz: Dinah helped put us together

Y/N: We should thank her one day

Camz: #wheresdinahjane

Y/N: The quicker you get there the quicker you may get to me? Maybe who knows

That day Dinah went missing turned out to be one of the best days. I was kind of freaking out because Dinah didn't turn back up at my house after she said she was going for a walk. Yeah who takes a three hour walk? Apparently Dinah does. But Y/N and I were meant to go out on a date but I couldn't''t relax without knowing if Dinah was safe.