imagine- d i n a h

"I'm sorry Y/N but I think we should take a break," Lauren spoke up.

We'd been arguing non stop over facetime about the stupid little things. I get now it was my fault. My selfishness. My clinginess that lead to this point.

"A, a break?" I spoke off guard at what Lauren had suggested.

"I just think it's for the best," I stayed silent as I heard Lauren sigh, "All our conversations seem to lead to arguments we just need some time for ourselves,"

"How long?" My voice was barely above a whisper.

"Let's say a month, we'll talk about us and where we stand when I'm on break then, okay?"

"Okay," I couldn't do anything else but agree I didn't feel like arguing with her anymore.

"I'm sorry," Lauren whispered before she hung up.

There were no 'I love you's' or anything. I hadn't cried any harder than I did that night. The next morning was the worst feeling. No good morning messages like I was used to. I had to remember that I couldn't just text her.

Having no communication with the one that means the most to you isn't the best.

But little did I know that the break lead to a break up when she came and visited while she was on break.

It'd been a year and a half since Lauren broke up with me and it didn't get any easier for about 6 months. I was so broken I didn't think I'd be able to piece myself back together. If it wasn't for Dinah I don't think I would have gotten to the point I am at now.

I haven't gotten over Lauren and I doubt I ever fully will but I guess you can never properly get over the one you love. But having Dinah be by my side through this it could have been worse.

About 7 months after the break up Dinah and I had gotten together. We've been together for nearly a year and it's been amazing, I felt bad in the beginning being still so head over heels for Lauren but now my full focus and majority of my heart is with Dinah.

I'm now head over heels for Dinah Jane.

"Whatchya thinking bout baby girl?" I heard Dinah rasp out as her arms wrap around my waist.

"You," I leaned my head on her shoulder.

"What about me?" Dinah whined wanting to know more.

"Just how amazingly perfect you are and have been to me,"

"I could say the same about you," Dinah kissed me temple.

Dinah and I stood there as it seemed like nothing else mattered. All that mattered was Dinah and I.

"So Lauren invited us to her and Camila's engagement party," Dinah spoke up.

You heard correctly a month after our break up Lauren and Camila were together. Dinah told me, Lauren seemed to walk on eggshells around me. I guess she had a reason to but it hurt more her not telling me.

"Are you okay baby?" Dinah held me closer.

"As long as I have you," I turned in her arms and wrapped my arms around her and rested my head in the crook of her neck.

"Put your arms around me, baby
Put your arms around me, baby, and squeeze,"
Dinah lightly sang as we stood holding each other.

"You're such a dork," I smiled against her neck.

"As long as I'm your dork," Dinah moved one of her arms to lift my head up.

Dinah kissed me slowly and softly. I melted into her embrace. Her lips are soft and full and fit against mine perfectly. My stomach and heart buzz with a warmth when we're together like this.

I slightly deepened the kiss trying to show her how much I loved her.

"Come back to bed baby," Dinah whispered as we pulled apart and leaned our foreheads together.

"Only if I get my special Dinah Jane cuddles," I pecked her lips once more.

"Anything for my Princess,"

"You're so good to me D,"

"I love you Y/N,"

"I love you too Dinah,"

We walked hand in hand back to our bed and I rested my head on Dinah's chest listening to her heartbeat. Dinah's fingers raked through my hair. Our legs entwined. Nothing could be more perfect than this moment right now.

"I'm glad you trusted me with your heart," Dinah whispered out.

"I couldn't have trusted anyone as sweet as you D,"

We both drifted back into a slumber entwined as one.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So I hope you guys like this imagine! I actually have a different version of this Dinah imagine that I might post idk.

But I really felt this imagine. I don't normally feel them but I felt this one deeply and now I really need this. Pray to have a dream about this tonight haha.

Thank you all for reading and supporting! And I really hope you enjoy these!

Comments are highly appreciated I enjoy seeing what you guys think about the imagines and all of that!

I love yous! Have an amazing day! Stay safe!

-brooke