imagine- a l l y

Ally's P.O.V.

*BEEP, BEEP, BEEP, BEEP*

I was woken by the sound of some sort of alarm going off. I felt around next to me for Y/N but she wasn't there. I sat up and then I recognised the sound as the fire alarm and I shot out of bed and ran down the stairs to find Y/N in the kitchen.

"What are you doing babe?" I asked her slight worry evident in my voice.

"Ally!" Y/N jumped in surprise, "I was, uh, trying to make cupcakes for my cupcake,"

I laughed as I saw the tray of crisp, burnt cupcakes she put on the bench and the smoke pouring out of the oven but smiled at what she had said.

"I wanted to make up for having to go to work on your birthday," Y/N pouted as I walked over to her and embraced her.

"Like I said before it's fine. We can always spend the night together," I wiggled my eyebrows suggestively.

Y/N laughed and pecked my lips gently.

"But don't fear babe I wouldn't let you spend your birthday on your own," the doorbell rang and I raised my eyebrows at her, "I got Dinah and Camila to spend the day with you!"

The door opened and I was taken from Y/N and tackled in a hug from both D and Mila.

"Happy Birthday Smallz," Dinah said.

"Happy Birthday Als. We're going to make it the best day ever!" Mila said excitedly.

"WE got so much planned so go get yo ess ready smallz," Dinah ushered me up the stairs but I slipped back past her and embraced Y/N in a hug one last time.

"When do you have to leave?"

"I gotta go now baby. But I'll see you soon," We locked our lips together in a slow and sweet kiss until Dinah cleared her throat.

"I'll miss you," I whined.

"I'll miss you more," Y/N blew me a kiss before leaving.

Y/N's P.O.V.

I felt bad for lying to Ally but I had to or else I wouldn't be able to do what I wanted for her birthday.

Laur: Did you get out of there without spilling the secret?

Y/N: Of course. I'm more worried Mila is going to spill

Laur: Tell me why we chose Camz and Dinah instead of me and Mani

Y/N: I really don't feel like cleaning up glitter for a week

Laur: Well hurry up and get over here and let Mani and me in

I drove over to my parents house. MY parents are letting me use their house for the party since Ally very kindly brought them tickets for a holiday to Paris so they said it was the least they could do. My parents are very fond of Ally and have supported us since day one.

"Y/N you're finally here!" Lauren said excitedly and tackled me in a hug.

"Sorry can't stop her from having pre drinks," Normani said as she pulled Lauren off me.

I smiled in amusement at Lauren.

"Well lets get this party started," I joked as I let us all in.

*skip an hour*

"Laur I said no balloons," I grabbed the balloon Lauren had started blowing up.

"Whyy," She whined and pouted.

"Because Ally doesn't like them nor can tolerate if one was to pop,"

"Ohhh well can I put the fairy lights up!" I nodded and Lauren bounded to the cupboard to get the lights out.