Story So Far?

They had a hard time getting over Manato, but alas, they managed to anyway. It had been maybe two weeks since they arrived in Grimgar. About one week since they got their Crimson Moon badges. The fact of the matter is that now they could sleep in the Volunteer Solider lodge for free. There were no locks, so they had to carry around their goods, but better was better. They had more money to buy food, drink, etc.
"Another Vice for me!" Shouted Ranta, clearly trying to turn all attention on him.
"All your asses were saved by the 'Lord Ranta'!"
"Shut up, if you shout so loudly you might attract more kobolds." I said in response.
We were at the Siren Mines, we've been there for about 5 days now. There are no easy goblins to kill here, but now we have to face kobolds. It was kind of easy, well, easy or we got better. I think it was both. Even though kobolds were stronger and more experienced with human attacks, it was their way of attacking that made openings. Well, these were only 'Worker Kobolds'. The elders stood above them with advanced fighting techniques, be we managed to take down a few. Then there's 'Deathpatch'. The monster with white and black fur, with little spots of each colour. The monster that killed three of Mary's party before. It must be a push for Mary. I'm wondering if she's driven to come back here or forcing herself because we're fine with it.
"Mary" I say, directing her attention to me, it was fine since we were taking a little rest.
"Is this okay?" I think she knows what I'm on about.
"It's fine. We're a team, we should trust each other." She replied, she beamed a little smile, and went back to her neutral expression.
I wanted to say "Are you sure you're not pushing yourself too hard?" or "You can leave if it's too much for you" but I couldn't bring myself to say either. The truth is, we need Mary. She's a priest, she is the only person who can heal wounds. We need a priest in our party, and also, I think she's finally warming up to us. That was the first time I've seen her smile like that. It was actually soothing to see her elegant face smile.
But why the hell is Yume staring daggers at me?
She looks like she's ready to kill me or something.
Why?
Ah, it looks like Ranta is whispering something into her ear. But it's not often she actually listens to him. What did he tell her?
"Uh, Yume?"
She immediately puffs up her face and turns away, taking quick glances every now and then.
Well, I'll just have to deal with it for now...