Engagement Party

Stephano Francesca^^^^^^
----------------------------------------------
We arrive and Vincent opens the door for me. I take his arm and we walk in together. There are so many people, women who stare with jealousy at me and men who nod respectful towards Vincent.
I can also see a few familiar faces, it's my father and my brother. "I refuse to talk with them."
"That's okay. Go order a drink, I'll be with you in a minute."
I make my way through the people to the bar. "A mojito, thanks." I say to the bartender.
"Are you Nicole Vintali?" a voice to my left asks disapprovingly.
It's two blonde girls with super short dresses and very long legs. It's the kind of girls that make other girls insecure.
"You're so lucky." one of them says and the other fills in "And Mr.Giovanni is so handsome."
"Maybe but he's..."
"What am I?"
A voice cuts me of and I turn around to face him. "You're great."
"Great?"
"Let's dance." I say to change the subject.
"I don't dance."
"Now you do." I say.
He puts one hand at my hips and the other takes my hand and slowly we dance around. I can't help but notice the blue eyes that are following us.
They belong to a man with dark hair, he's is handsome not like Vincent but anyway.
We dance until Luca shows up with Charlie beside him. He whispers something to Vincent and he gets a stern look at his face.
"Wait here, I'll have to take care of this." he says and I see as he disappears.
As soon as he's out of sight I take my chance and walk towards the exit.
I'm in the lobby when I hear footsteps behind my back. "Where are you going?"
I turn around and face two blue eyes watching me.
"I'm going to the ladies room, so if you'll excuse me."
The man smirks "Funny, the ladies room is at the opposite direction."
Shoot. "Why do you even care? You don't know me." I say irritated.
"Stephano Francesca. I won't stop you from escaping."
I stare at him "Good." and then I'm off. I can hear him mutter something that sounds like "We'll meet again soon." but I'm not sure.
The air is cold as I stop a taxi. "Where to, Miss?"
"As far away from here as possible. To the airport."

VINCENT POV:
"Bernhard. Where is Stephano?" I ask the man and take a seat. The man in front of me is bald with clear blue eyes.
"He's waiting outside."
I roll my eyes but make a gesture to the man to continue.
"Stephano wants the girl but he'll give you the right to make business at his territory and Vintali's."
It's a great deal but I can't stand the thought of Stephano having Nicole by his side.
"No." Luca looks chocked at me but doesn't say anything and I leave the room. Something is very wrong here.
I try to find Nicole in the ball room but she isn't there. I walk out in the lobby to find Stephano standing there.
"Vincent, my dear old friend."
"Where is she?"
"She? You mean the fair Nicole?" He's now smirking.
"What have you done?"
"Actually nothing, she was looking for the ladies room outside."
"You're lying."
"Boss." I turn around to face Charlie and I realize how stupid I am when he says:
"She escaped. She's at the airport now."
Stephano's smirk grows and I fight the urge to punch him in the face.
"Cancel every departure and get me a car, now." I say calmly. I try to tell myself that I'm only upset because we aren't married yet so I can't make business but the truth is: I might have feelings for her.
----------------------------------------------
Hello!

Tell me what you think of the story so far!
So sorry for the wrong grammar and spelling mistakes but I'll fix them sometime...

Thanks for voting and reading!
Xoxo,
Mary