Love is a dangerous thing

NICOLE
"Thank you." I say and throw myself out of the car as the driver screams "You have to pay."
The driver jumps out of his car but stops as he sees the man in suit who runs after me.
"Nicole for god's sake! Stop."
I turn around and stop making him stop and he looks at me.
"Why are you running from me?"
I take a few steps closer to him "I can't live this life. I'm sorry." I say and he envelops me in a hug.
"I promise to protect you, Stephano's dead. I killed him myself."
I look at him, his hands are on my waist "I know."
I take his hands and remove them from my waist as he gives me a look of confusion.
"I love you Vincent."
"I love you too Nicole." Confusion is evident in his eyes.
"And I'm sorry for everything and for this."
Police officers comes out with their guns raised and pointed at Vincent and I back away.
His face is now cold and hard with no signs of hurt, anger,confusion or affection.
He's just standing there staring right at me and I know that he'll never forgive me for this.
"Miss Vintali, we'll take care of him now."
With one last look at Vincent I turn around before he can see the tears rolling down my face.
"Here's the evidence. I'll leave now."
"Miss Vintali, you're the witness. For your safety you have the right to a false identity." The police officer says and for the first time in a very long time I laugh out loud.
I laugh as my tears roll down my cheek and she must think that I'm insane.

THE END!!

I know you might hate me for the ending but there'll be a book 2. You'll get information as soon as possibly.
Thank you for keep reading even though I've been terrible at updating.
Love all of you and if you have any questions about me or the book, feel free to comment them! That's all for now, thank you.