Chapter Twelve: Complications

TAYLOR'S P.O.V

I don't know when it was that we begin to loose control. Was there a specific moment when it all started to turn or did it unravel little by little until there was nothing left.

Anyways that's what happened to me in this specific moment I begin to loose control.

-------------------------------------------------------------

"Victoria, I.. I.. I'm sorry, It's not what it looked like"

She looked up at me as if she was ready to slaughter me, I found it very cute that she was angry with me even though I know I had secretly messed up but not fully explaining to her who "Kayla" was right then and there when she had the audacity to kiss me.

If only Victoria knew what happened between me and Kayla she wouldn't think twice about what just happened, not to mention she kissed me so unexpectedly my initial reaction was to yell at her but when I seen Victoria standing there I completely froze scared of what she might of thought

"Let's not do this in front of blake, will talk about this later" she said as she rose from her seat, she came up to me staring right into my eyes like daggers.

"I had a conversation with blakes doctor and she said it was okay for us to take Blake with us to the cabin for a few days to spend time with her, is that okay with you?" She spoke again as she looked over to Blake and placed her hand on blakes cheek rubbing it softly but without replying I nodded my head at her letting her know I àgreed.

2 Hours Later

It's been at least 2 hours since we left the hospital with Blake, now we're currently standing in front of the cabin with Blake in victorias arms it was now nightfall as we headed inside, I watch Victoria as she walks a sleeping Blake into her room and lays her in the bed while she tucks her in. When Victoria is done as shes about to walk away Blake stirs in her sleep and pulls on victorias arm not letting go and that's when she spoke.

"I love you mommie" Blake whispers as she stares up at Victoria, she seems a little shocked at Blake's out burst but she decided to respond "Blake it's Victoria not Taylor" she says as she brushes her hair out of her face, Blake smiles at her and nods her head as she replies to her "I know mommie" I put my hand over my mouth literally baffled at blakes confession and Victoria seems as shocked as me. I watched silently as a tear escaped victorias eyes, she didn't speak for awhile I watched as Victoria slowly brought blakes hand up to her mouth and kissed it before she replied to blakes confession "I love you too little one" she sat in a chair next to blakes bed for a little while as she told her a bed time story and it was literally the most precious moment I could have ever witnessed, I wasn't only shocked at the fact that Blake called Victoria "mommie" I was also shocked that she told Victoria that she loved her.

I knew my daughter very well and she has never liked anyone that I've been with but Victoria and that silently made me feel good, it made me happy that Blake wanted Victoria in my life and that she was actually getting close to her.

About an hour later I head to my room and as I get there I see Victoria sitting on the bed with her hands over her chest and I instantly knew I was in trouble if I didn't explain right away

-------------------------------------------------------------

VICTORIA'S P.O.V

"Victoria... I... " Taylor speaks and then she stops, and the anguish in her voice demands my attention, so I peer unwillingly up at her. Her hazel eyes are bleak as she runs her hand through her hair she looks torn, frustrated, her expression stark, all her careful control has evaporated.

Before she could finished the door bell rung, me and Taylor looked at each other confused because we weren't expecting anyone and then it rung again, I looked up at Taylor and decided to speak "are you expecting someone?" I asked my eyes pouring into hers she nods her head and replies with a "no" looking as confused as me.

We both decided to get up and go answer the door but as we open it, what I see next makes me very angry but also confused. How does she know where we are and why the hell is she here?

"Kayla?" Taylor looks at her up and down with a confused expression and before I know it thats when taylor lost control she had her hands around Kayla's throat and I had never seen Taylor like this and I was afraid to stop her, this is what I was afraid of her anger getting the best of her and her loosing control

I hit her on her arm "taylor, oh my goodness Taylor stop it" and that's when she looks at me her hands still around this girl kayla's throat, her eyes begin to soften once she looks at me and she slowly begins to let go.

After she finally comes back to reality she looks at Kayla again and finally speaks "Kayla if you don't get off my fucking property, I'll take alot more than just your ability to breathe" she spat with venom in her voice and before she could say another word Kayla quickly apologized and ran to her car as she pulled off.

I closed the door after she left and looked at Taylor with tears in my eyes

"Taylor how did she know we were here? Isn't that the same girl you kissed at the hospital" before I could finish my sentence Taylor had me in a passionate and rough kiss silencing me but I wasn't going to avoid it this time.

I pushed her away from me as she stared at me with a shocked expression "you're going to tell me who the hell she is and what that was about because as of right now I don't know if I can trust you and you scared me with the way you almost hurt that girl" I spat at her lowly trying not to wake up blake

She slowly walked up to me again and I didn't know whether to be scared or to be cautious so I let her put her hands around my waist.

"If you knew what Kayla did to me Victoria you would hate her just as much as I do" she said with tears falling down her face now, I quickly regretted my choice of words as I slowly wiped away her tears

"Taylor.... Enlighten me then?"