Chapter Twenty Nine: Demons

VICTORIA'S P.O.V

"Kayla?!" I gasped

"What happened to you. Why do you look like you've been beaten up?"

Tears begin to run down Kayla's face as she tried to talk but nothing came out. Her face was severely bruised and she had red and blue spots on her arms as if someone beat her up.

"Who did this to you?!" I asked as I stepped closer to her

She tried to talk once again but again nothing came out. She tried a few more times before I told her to stop and as I was trying to get her back to her hospital room she collapsed to the floor

I gasped again this time loudly causing the people in the hallways to look at us. I quickly picked her up in my arms as I carried her back to her room, I slowly and gently laid her down on the hospital bed fearing that I could hurt her.

I sat there for almost an hour until I heard her snore. I chuckled to myself but got up and headed back to Blake's hospital room. When I got there Blake was still asleep but Taylor was now awake her eyes directly looking at me.

"Where were you?" She asked worriedly

"I headed downstairs to the cafeteria to get some food but you'll never guess who I ran into and she looked really hurt"

"Who?" Taylor questioned

"Kayla"

"She's here in the hospital?" Taylor asked

I shook my head vigorously as I told her exactly what happened and how Kayla was trying to tell me something but she couldn't talk or get her words out from how back she was hurt. I told Taylor how she collapsed and I had to carry her all the way to her hospital room. When I was finished Taylor gave me this look I had never seen before almost as if she still cared for Kayla.

"Is she alright?"

"I dont think so"

I grabbed Taylor by her arm as we walked back to Kayla's room. She was now sitting up as she rubbed her temple, when we entered the room her head snapped in our direction. She looked at me for a moment before she locked eyes with Taylor and for a mere second I could see fear in her eyes along with love and want.

"T-t-tay" she struggled to get out "y-you s-s-shouldnt be h-here"

"Why not?"

"You said you never wanted to see me again. Yet here you are in my hospital room, like you actually care about me." Her voice laced with hate and venom

"I do care, I care about what happens to you" Taylor admitted

I don't know what it was about the way Taylor was talking to her but it seemed as if she still had feelings for her and I couldn't help but be jealous and I know that I shouldn't be but rightnow I couldn't help it.

"Yet you left me. Please go away" she pleaded

"Kayla, tell me who did this to you?"

"It was him" she stated before her gaze finally went to the ground as she fiddled with her hands.

Him? What did she mean him and who was she talking about? the atmosphere in the room had changed when Kayla spoke again

"You know the him we never speak of. He did this to me"

Taylor looked more confused then ever as her face scrunched up in a confused expression. It was as if she was trying to figure out who she was talking about but couldn't find thee answer. She squinted her eyes for a second as she put her index finger on her chin before she sighed loudly.

"Just tell me" Taylor demanded

Kayla didn't seemed fazed by the tone in her voice at all instead she smirked as if she had the upper hand. I saw a tent of amusement in her eyes but quickly was recovered with fear as tears danced in them.

"Don't worry he isn't after you, only me" she stated again "but know that he's back and you should be afraid"

"I dont understand who's back" I asked annoyed

"Jason"

As soon as that name left her lips Taylor's hands shot up to her mouth as she let out a huge gasp.

"No" she whispered "No no no. This cannot be true" she yelled

This was the second time I had ever seen Taylor in such a state. The first time I had seen her like this was when Blake almost died. So this had to be a serious situation, I was lost and confused I didn't know what was going on.

"He's dead though, I killed him" she sobbed

I didn't dare say a word I quietly wrapped my hands around her waist as I hugged her tightly then I kissed her cheek "it's okay babe, everything will be alright"

"No not if he's back" she stated

I was confused I still couldn't comprehend what was going on until I thought about. He back? But he's dead and she killed him? There's only one person she could be talking about but no it can't be. Hes dead, he died

"Who are we talking about?! I'm confused" I blurted out before assuming

"Jason. My uncle, the one who raped me" she croaked out.

What?!

"This can't be true. Kayla tell me this is a joke, tell me this is a lie" she yelled

"I'm sorry. I-its not"

Oh for fucksake can we ever catch a break.